Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 from geneza

jacoBruyn

hey has anyone tried you sustanon250 from geneza pharma and what were your results? my buddy said that there has been a lot of fakes lately of sustanon because a source overseas got busted and took down a lot of the legitimate Products off the market. I like to run the blend of esters what do you think

hey has anyone tried you sustanon250 from geneza pharma and what were your results? my buddy said that there has been a lot of fakes lately of sustanon because a source overseas got busted and took down a lot of the legitimate Products off the market. I like to run the blend of esters what do you think

I liked sustanon from geneza 2 times, good cycle sust/primobolan, real nice recomp
its the real deal use 500mgs sust/300mgs of primo if you want nice gains

Hey brother,

Can you please tell me your goal? according to that, I can suggest you better Stack.

Thank you

Top Bottom