Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and Deca 200 fist cycle

Methacrystal

Hey guys.
So after a lot of research, I was thinking to do a simple first cycle which I'm gonna start in June. I've been training for almost 3 years natural. Got from 64 kg body weight to 86 kg around 12% body fat right now, height 1.73, 27 years old.
Wanna do this cycle for 10 weeks. So this is the cycle and pct plan:
Cycle:
250 mg and 200 mg deca/week. Monday 130 sust 100 deca, same barrel shot and Thursday 120 sust and 100 deca.
500 iu HCG/week
Clomi 50 mg EOD
PCT:
2 week after my last shot
Clomi 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Nothing fancy. Gonna keep a clean diet around 3000 3500 calories/day and gonna add as supplements whey protein, animal pump as pre and creatine mono 6g/day, before training and after. As PCT also gonna throw some ZMA and tribulus.

As training, gonna train 4 times/week, 1 hour max and cardio 3 times a day around 30 min max. Any advice and questions are welcomed.

Thank you all for your time! :D

Both sustanon and deca have very long half lives. It makes the most sense to do 12-16 week cycles with them. I would increase your cycle length to 12 weeks.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Clomid should NOT be used on cycle. Clomid is a SERM and should be used in a PCT protocol.

Speaking of which, your PCT needs a major overhaul. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Thank you for the reply muskate. That PCT article you gave me is pure gold, but do you think I need all those for a low dose like this?

The Clomid during cycle was the idea of a friend of mine that had some gyno symptoms and used clomid to get rid of it during cycle.

So 12 weeks it is. I was thinking between 10 and 12 actually.

I think for your first cycle to introduce your body to steroid use, I would go with either Test Cypionate or Test Enanthate 200 or 250 ml and Anavar 60 mg. When I did my first cycle that's what I did and I gained about 25 lbs of lean muscle. My second cycle I did a 12 weeks Test Enanthate 250 ml, Decca 250 ml and 30 mg Dbol for (3 weeks only). Just what I did for my first and second cycle. Your PCT looks good but again to introduce your body to Sust, Decca and HGH for your first cycle, I wouldn't recommend it but that's up to you. I hoped this helps. Stratpro295

stratpro295 no HGH in my cycle. I was talking about HCG. Being my first cycle, that's why I choose to go on low doses with sust and deca.

The PCT article that muskate gave me is great and will def use it on future pct if I intend to increase doses and add other compounds.

Thing is, at the beginning of this year I did a 6 weeks anavar cycle at 60mg, just to test the waters, didn't really knew too much about roids then and I have to say I was really pleased with the results since it was var only and not crazy dosage. Diet was on point and I got leaner, stronger and managed to keep the gains, despite the fact that I have a shitty job working night shifts for 12 hours. That's the reason I wanna start this first injectable cycle in June, because that's when I'll be done with this job and will have more time on my hands.
I really appreciate for all your advice friends! Thank you all!

Don't be fooled man, these are serious hormones. You are not running a "low dose" as you said in an earlier post. The fact is that you will be completely shut down. Whether you run 200mg or 800mg of test makes no difference in the sense that you will require a full PCT. Remember that any amount of exogenous hormones will shut down natural test production.

Top Bottom