Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250

when im ready ( have a thourough knowledge of exactly what i am going to be doing ) i want to a a 10 week sust cycle @ 500mg/wk with some anti-Es. Im over the whole injecting yourself thing, and want to learn some more before i start using it.

Over 5 years training, 6'3 211, currently on a 5x5. Last time i maxed: 335 squat, 255 bench, 225 powerclean. I am looking at it more for strength gains, as yuo can see that is more my problem. What do you guys think?

ffknight84 said:
when im ready ( have a thourough knowledge of exactly what i am going to be doing ) i want to a a 10 week sust cycle @ 500mg/wk with some anti-Es. Im over the whole injecting yourself thing, and want to learn some more before i start using it.

Over 5 years training, 6'3 211, currently on a 5x5. Last time i maxed: 335 squat, 255 bench, 225 powerclean. I am looking at it more for strength gains, as yuo can see that is more my problem. What do you guys think?

That's the spirit!
Meeting your genetic potential before going chem, bound to get really big:D

I'm on a sust and equi stack and it KICKS ASS!!!
I think you are ready based on your backround, but go to the search button and spend the next few days reading....these guys can teach you a tun of stuff.......(ps - I'm taking 750mg/week of sust and 600mg/week of equi and I've put on 30 solid pounds and my strength is through the roof.) You will not need this much if it is your first cycle though

id be doing a variation of WSB, my diet is in check now, and just want to shread a little more fat. Fall ball should get me where i want to be. Then ill do i nice bulking cycle this winter with it. My goal is 10 pounds of LBM after all is said and done with a 315 bench, 405 squat, and 275 power clean.

Well as far as stats go I am 35 6'2 210 just had a physical and good health. I have switched diets and eating protien diet eating 6 meals a day, I am training mostly for cardio right now running 2 miles a day on the treadmill and 20 minutes cycling. I am lifting right now but not with any purpose just trying to find the right workout. I have cycled d-bol in the past (7 years ago) and gained 20lbs in 6 weeks. As far as the injecting goes I am nervous about the first one and only asking a stupid question. I am thinking about equipose for stacking and then toward the end of the bulk cycyle taking winstrol just need to know how much of what and frequency. Thanks for everybodys opions and I hope to get more knowledge than flames..

Do 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Have nolvadex on hand, and pick up some Hcg. Liquidex @ .5mg eod would also be smart.

bilabong1973 said:
Well as far as stats go I am 35 6'2 210 just had a physical and good health. I have switched diets and eating protien diet eating 6 meals a day, I am training mostly for cardio right now running 2 miles a day on the treadmill and 20 minutes cycling. I am lifting right now but not with any purpose just trying to find the right workout. I have cycled d-bol in the past (7 years ago) and gained 20lbs in 6 weeks. As far as the injecting goes I am nervous about the first one and only asking a stupid question. I am thinking about equipose for stacking and then toward the end of the bulk cycyle taking winstrol just need to know how much of what and frequency. Thanks for everybodys opions and I hope to get more knowledge than flames..
You have no need for gear right now.

"I am lifting right now but not with any purpose just trying to find the right workout."

Lift religiously for at least a year or two, and, assuming you have made good progress, you may be a step closer to being able to take advantage of a steroid cycle.

Right now, you simply have no reason to use steroids.

Top Bottom