Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 (testosterone blend) Profile by William Llewellyn for Molecular Nutritio

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

Sustanon 250 (testosterone blend) Profile by William Llewellyn for Molecular Nutrition

Androgenic: 100
Anabolic: 100
Standard: Standard
Chemical Names:
4-androsten-3-one-17beta-ol
17beta-hydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one
Estrogenic Activity: moderate
Progestational Activity: low

Re: Sustanon 250 (testosterone blend) Profile by William Llewellyn for Molecular Nutr

Although Sustanon remains active in the body for approximately three weeks, injections are taken at least every 10 days. An effective dosage ranges from 250mg (one ampule) every 10 days, to 1000mg (four ampules) weekly

^^^^ anyone still want to argue with me that sustanon should be injected every 7-10 days? where are the guys who think its supposed to be injected EOD?

I was always confused by the eod thing when it was designed to not be injected that way

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Re: Sustanon 250 (testosterone blend) Profile by William Llewellyn for Molecular Nutr

I was always confused by the eod thing when it was designed to not be injected that way

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

less than 1/8th of it contains prop. so newbs get confused and think it should be injected EOD. they don't understand most of it is long esters including deca which then confuses them further into thinking it has nandrolone in it :rolleyes:

I ran every 7 days of sus 350

Most Pros Run sustanon EOD. This is the universally accepted protocol for BB competitors. A lot of experienced powerlifters run it ED.

Cool, 21 day half life but inject it ED. Makes sense to me...

Hi im newbie to steriods and been doing alot of reading etc,been told this is a good one to start on,is this right? Also is it ok just to take this by itself for the time bein? Cheers

Top Bottom