Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust250/d-bol

supertech69

Anyone have any suggestions, comments, precautions for first cycle ever (8weeks) of sust250/d-bol? Besides gettin some tit saver. Thanx, Supertech

Enjoy:D :D :D remember to eat lots (preferably "clean" calories, drink enough water and get enough sleep. Take your vitamins, including milk thistle.

Great First Cycle

I used Cyctahoh Sust. and Russian Akrikhin D-bol for my first cycle..500mgs Sust/week and 30mg D-bol/day taken EVERY 4 hrs...sometimes 2 tabs before training...this cycle put 43lbs on me and Im only like 5ft. 8''!! However I was eating EVERYTHING in site...so I gained a lot of water and fat...I would recommend trying the above dosages and eat a lot but eat relatively clean....I retained about 25lbs afterwards...Good Luck!:)

Great cycle! Keep your protein at about 2 grams per pound of body weight, Train Hard and watch your self grow. Make sure you drink plenty of water and take your Liver Protectors. Best of luck!

M18

Top Bottom