Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust250 & only 1cc every monday

2thin

Well I did sust250 1cc every monday for 9 weeks and gained very little (maybe 7-8pounds) What I did gain was probably do to the high food and protein intake.
My question is would it be ok to jump right on in to another cycle of sust, Dbol, proviron & clomid or should I wait ?
I don't think 250 was enough so next time I'll be doing 500 sust, 40 Dbol, proviron & clomid.
thanks for the help

It's always a good idea to take a break, get your hormones back into gear naturally. Get yourself pumped, consider your next plan of attack, and jump into it fresh off a break. Even if it was only a small cycle, its still time on, and time on = time off.

Maybe alittle acne on the back and I mean very little thats it besides the sust pain from injections

2Thin, did you consult with anybody before that cycle? That is a terrible cycle. Horrible. Lousy. (Get the picture)

No flame intended at all so don't take it that way. 250 of sustanon is probably the same as taking andro and creatine.

I posted an interesting thread about sustanon usage last week. Do a search. Anyways, I personally wouldn't do anything less than 500/wk.

Top Bottom