Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust250

drunk22

[FONT=&quot]What feelings are you supposed to have after your first shot of Sust250. Just want to know to make sure its real. Also what would i feel the day after anything would help huys.[/FONT]

what?? your not going to feel any different after one injection or are you the next day... are you sure you know what your even doing man?

I am not sure whether you are going to feel anything different the day after your injection. It takes time to build in to your system but once the stuff really kicks in you should at least feel more energetic, better libido, increased performance etc.

You aren't going to feel anything (except pip maybe) at first, but eventually you will start to notice you are recovering faster after workouts.

What feelings are you supposed to have after your first shot of Sust250. Just want to know to make sure its real. Also what would i feel the day after anything would help huys.

Nothing. I've never felt anything like that from regular roid use.

Top Bottom