Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust and SuperDrol 1st cycle

Rocky16

Cycle
Weeks:1-4 SuperDrol
Weeks:1-4 Taurine for backpumps
Weeks:1-10 sust
Weeks:1-10 liver support

Wait 15-21 days after last shot then starting PCT

PCT
Weeks:12-16 Nolva
Weeks:12-16 clomid
Weeks:12-16 Dhea
Weeks:12-14 Fenugreek

Should I drop the sd, is it too much? Plus all daily vitamins + minerals, and regular supplements. Any advice or criticism is welcome., thanks

Why kind of liver support is it.. not all are made equally.. remember SD is double methylated.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Cycle
Weeks:1-4 SuperDrol
Weeks:1-4 Taurine for backpumps
Weeks:1-10 sust
Weeks:1-10 liver support

Wait 15-21 days after last shot then starting PCT

PCT
Weeks:12-16 Nolva
Weeks:12-16 clomid
Weeks:12-16 Dhea
Weeks:12-14 Fenugreek

Should I drop the sd, is it too much? Plus all daily vitamins + minerals, and regular supplements. Any advice or criticism is welcome., thanks

What dose for the Sust and superdrol?

Dosing looks fine, although you may not want to push SD to 30mg on your first run depending on how susceptible you are to its sides. Also, your going to need more than milk thistle for SD... It is pretty toxic, plus you have to worry about your blood pressure as well. Do yourself a favor and snag some N2guard, it is necessary. PCT wise you're going to get a lot of different opinions, I'll let someone else chime in on that.

Stats?

I have never ran Superdrol, but word on the street is that it is very toxic and can wreak havoc on your liver and lipids, and thus can leave you feeling like shit. I think you will need a little bit more than milk thistle and taurine to combat this. You should look into supplements like n2guard, cycle assist, damage control, lipid stabil, and liv-52 while on the superdrol. Also, word on the street says that it will pack a lot of mass and strength on you in a short period of time and can be quite hard on your joints. So you should make sure you are getting plenty of EFAs and maybe look into a joint guard supplement.

Other vitamins that I purchased specifically for the sd are co q-10, flaxseed oil, saw palmetto. Anything else somebody would suggest that I could pick up at a local store ex: complete nutrition, gnc? And I know I will run the support while on sd, but how long after I finish it?

Top Bottom