Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust results

PRO GYM DOIRE

What should I expect from a ten week cycle of sust 500mg and dbol kicker 4 weeks at 35mg?
provide diet and training are nailed.
Thanks

You're gonna put on some nice size. I only went on sust for 8 weeks and it was amazing. PCT is key though because I know someone who ran it longer than me and lost about 60-70 percent of his gains because he decided not to run a proper PCT. I put on about a solid 15 pounds and lost about 8 of that in water the week I stopped, but I still had people telling me I was looking bigger while on PCT, you'll drop body fat too (if that's something you want), so it's definitely going to change the way you look if you do it correctly. Don't worry about the gains, that's going to come. Just make sure you listen to your body, even if you don't like what it's telling you.

expect to gain between 10-20 lbs, get your PCT lined out before you start if you plan on keeping any of that...

have 60 tabs of nolvadex can get more if gyno flares up...dam needles didnt arrive today, i ordered them online on thursday, fecks evrrything up now.

u'll enjoy. make sure ur pct is in hand. actually in ur hand when u officially start. even with a reliable pct hookup, crap can always happen. def dont want to finish and not have ur recovery there.

Top Bottom