Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust+Primo+Dbol Cycle PCT HELP

mephisto2046

Hi gurus,

my first cycle is;

10 weeks of: Sustanon 500mg/wk + Primobolan 400mg/wk + 50mg proviron

First 4 weeks: 40mg Dbol ED.

Also multivitamin, milk thistle, zinc, vitamin B's on a daily basis.

PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of sustanon ;

1 shot 1500IU's HCG (Pregnyl) + 5 days after that one more 1500IU of HCG.
40mg nolvadex ED + 50mg Clomid ED for 3 weeks.

Please can you make a criticism about this cycle, and mostly the PCT???

Thanks

Hi gurus,

my first cycle is;

10 weeks of: Sustanon 500mg/wk + Primobolan 400mg/wk + 50mg proviron

First 4 weeks: 40mg Dbol ED.

Also multivitamin, milk thistle, zinc, vitamin B's on a daily basis.

PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of sustanon ;

1 shot 1500IU's HCG (Pregnyl) + 5 days after that one more 1500IU of HCG.
40mg nolvadex ED + 50mg Clomid ED for 3 weeks.

Please can you make a criticism about this cycle, and mostly the PCT???

Thanks

i would run the cycle 12 weeks... your cutting yourself short on sust and definitely on primo... run primo at 500mg... run proviron 75 mg... you need to be running an ai, especially with dbol... aromasin 12.5 mg eod... you should run n2guard with dbol as well...

your pct is fucking terrible... you don't run hcg in pct... you blast it two weeks before pct at 1000 ius week... NOLVA IS GARBAGE... heres a proper pct...

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

dylangemelli thank u very much. for 12 weeks sust+primo cycle u said, no need of hcg at all? also after sust cycle, should i wait 18 days? and take nothing after last shot of sustanon till PCT?

also i live in turkey and some of the products u mentioned is not available. i ll need to go with pharmacy products like nolva, aromidex,clomid and so on... how can i do a proper PCT with pharmacy products? and how long, and dosages?

you definitely should use hcg on cycle... just not in pct... if you can't get a good pct set up then you should not run a cycle... nolva is trash... clomid is not even close to enough...

dylangemelli thank u very much. for 12 weeks sust+primo cycle u said, no need of hcg at all? also after sust cycle, should i wait 18 days? and take nothing after last shot of sustanon till PCT?

also i live in turkey and some of the products u mentioned is not available. i ll need to go with pharmacy products like nolva, aromidex,clomid and so on... how can i do a proper PCT with pharmacy products? and how long, and dosages?

yes, he was saying take the Hcg the 2 weeks you are waiting for PCT. That is if you can't afford it for the whole cycle (5 weeks on, 5 weeks off if im not mistaken) and the weeks off take Hcgenerate. But After your last shot you will take 1000IUs a week, for the 2 week period and then start your PCT.

Dont use the Nolva. You can order that stuff in the UK that he recommended, as most of them are legal supplements. Clomid is the only exception. and you said you can get that there.

some people say you can substitute the Forma-stanzol for aromasin 7.5 EOD or 12.5 E3D......dylan help me out if i am wrong on anything here

Top Bottom