Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust Primo cycle

rudedoug

Finished my first cycle a month ago so far kept 19 of 25 pounds gained. The plan for April is as follows: weeks 1-12 Sust 250 at 750 mg per week and primo at 750 mg per week. weeks 1-2 test prop with the sust at 50 mg (three times per week) and week 13-14 test prop at 50 mg eod. weeks 15-18 Nolva (40/20/20/20) I would like to gain some lead pounds any input?
Stats: age 37, weight 208, height 5'11', bf 9%
Thanks in advance

Too much gear for a second cycle.

Where do these guys get their numbers from? I mean, who the fuck is recommending that much gear to a first timer?!?!? And not for nothing, why aren't first timers more, instinctively cautious? I just don't get how someone who's never doen a cycle can jump in and inject dosages meant for a pro for months on end. It's mind boggling.

i ve been seeing this everywhere lately with first time users. i read two threads earlier today where both wanted to run Tren for the first cycle. i couldn't believe it. told em whoever said they should run Tren on a first cycle is a FUCKING IDIOT!

ya i don't get it either.....whatever happened to a little bit of d bol, winny, or test for a first cycle

Sometimes i need that slap in the face to bring me back to reality. How about dropping the Sust and running Test Prop 100mg eod with 600 mg per week of Primo for the Second cycle.

Sometimes i need that slap in the face to bring me back to reality. How about dropping the Sust and running Test Prop 100mg eod with 600 mg per week of Primo for the Second cycle.

Definately better. Just remember that if your looking to pack on lots of weight then primo is probably not the one your looking for. If your looking to build some quality keepable gains over a 16 to 20 week period then it's the one.

That's been my experiance with it so far on week seven of a 18 week run of primo at 500mg/wk and sustonan at 500mg/wk, although i must admit that I'm considering bumping the sust. to 750mg/wk it's ug and maybe a little underdosed I'm thinking.

Finished my first cycle a month ago so far kept 19 of 25 pounds gained. The plan for April is as follows: weeks 1-12 Sust 250 at 750 mg per week and primo at 750 mg per week. weeks 1-2 test prop with the sust at 50 mg (three times per week) and week 13-14 test prop at 50 mg eod. weeks 15-18 Nolva (40/20/20/20) I would like to gain some lead pounds any input?
Stats: age 37, weight 208, height 5'11', bf 9%
Thanks in advance

since only your second cycle bmp the SUST and PRINO down to 500mg of each per wk.

Top Bottom