Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust increasing metabolism?

danrag

if i were planning on doing 400mg EQ a week, and also looking for quality gains with the hopes of getting ripped, will the sust at 250 a week along with the EQ help with boosting my metabolism?

Up the sust to 500mg IMO. That might very well give you what you want if diet and such is good.

yeh i wanna keep water minimum though, i probably shouldnt have too much trouble with it though, but will i need arimidex at 500?

Yes, especially if you don't want water. Try somehting elseif water is too much of a concern.

yeh i wanna keep side effects to a minimum (water, blowing up, i dont wanna be fat) b/c of girlfreind, though i am sure it will be somewhat noticeable

if i did 250 sust/week and 400EQ/week, shouldi runt he sust until week 6-8 and continue the EQ till week 10 or what?

Get some enanthate, run it at 500mgs for 10 weeks and the EQ at 350mgs for 9 weeks and start clomid 2weeks after last shot. Run 1mg anastrozole EOD for the whole thing including the clomid and you will probably have zero bloat...if your normal. This can be a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle depending on diet.

Top Bottom