Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which sust to go for, Karachi or Organon ?

forfucksake

Hello

I would like some opinions on which Sust you would go for, I can get either Organon or Karachi sust.

I can get the Organons for slightly cheaper than the Karachi.

Is there any difference in quality ?

Is one more likely to be fake than the other ?

Which would you go for and for what reasons.

Thanks bro's.

SushiWarrior said:
Organon is my favorite sustanon. I really like the green amps from Egypt.

me 2, i'm stacking dbol w/ sust 250 organon niles from egypt, they r badass!, but yes i'd say go w/ the organon's than the karachi's, i heard karachi hurt like a biotch haha. organon is human grade ;)

forfucksake said:
Hello

I would like some opinions on which Sust you would go for, I can get either Organon or Karachi sust.

I can get the Organons for slightly cheaper than the Karachi.

Is there any difference in quality ?

Is one more likely to be fake than the other ?

Which would you go for and for what reasons.

Thanks bro's.

Karachi's are Organon. And yes, they are very good.

Breeze said:
Karachi's are Organon. And yes, they are very good.

lol .. thanks. Ya you guys are talking about the same thing here. Karachis are Sustanon made in a certain place, just like niles are. Both made by Organon. Omnadren for example is a sustanon like blend, but made by a complete other company.

Mavy said:
lol .. thanks. Ya you guys are talking about the same thing here. Karachis are Sustanon made in a certain place, just like niles are. Both made by Organon. Omnadren for example is a sustanon like blend, but made by a complete other company.

Ah Ok, thanks. Well one is from Holland and one is from Karachi, the Holland I can get for cheaper.

Shall I get the Hollands ones ?

Which are more likely to be fakes ?.

Thanks.

Karachis are from Pakistan, which seem to always work the best for me. However Sustanon should be sustanon no matter where you get it form. I would flip a coin bro, or go with whatever you can get for cheapest.

Mavy

Top Bottom