Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust, eq, winny/ will i appear smooth or can i stay ripped

roland376

cycle no. 1 for me

sust week 1 fontloading at 750, week 2-8 500 mg

eq 500 mg aweek 1-8

inj winny at 50mg a day weeks 3-8

with a good diet do think I ll be able to stay hard and vascular, I was hoping the winny, and eq would help

I plan on doing cardio 3-4 times a week

At 170 lbs how many cals should i eat in order gain 10- 15 lbs of hard musclewithout being smooth.

any other suggestions maybe clen at the end, only problem iam a college student and before when i tried clen i couldnt stay in class very long ( jitters, sweating, anxiety)

Your diet should be high protien ( at least 170grams a day ) , low carbs and low fat to burn the body fat. You can gain muscle on this stack and yes the winny will help get you hard and vasculer however the sust will add water retention that can make you look a little soft. If you stay lean you will be hard and vasculer even with the water retention from the sust but don't expect the dry look because you would have to remove the sust for that.

Eat very clean food and do the cardio and train hard, if you want throw in some fat burners and you will get more musculer and look better when this is over.

your straight bro...

Thats a nice first cycle! You'll have no problems reaching your goal of 10-15 of muscle. Follow the diet Ronin gave you, you'll stay pretty lean. Your gonna gain more than 15 pounds of muscle in eight weeks.

your straight bro...

Thats a nice first cycle! You'll have no problems reaching your goal of 10-15 of muscle. Follow the diet Ronin gave you, you'll stay pretty lean. Your gonna gain more than 15 pounds of muscle in eight weeks.

Yo roland!- what up? I'm gonna do the same cyc bro. But I don't know if I'm gonna frontload the sus. I think I'm going with 500mg all the way through. And was gonna run winny at 100 eod, but have been hearing to go with 50 ed, you gonna drink? I'm going for 10 wks. Let's get fucking big and solid bro. Keep me updated, I should be starting this weekend-depending if my shit comes this week? pray for gear- lates.

Its essential that you take arimidex with that cycle if you want to look ripped. I know someone that did that same cycle with and without arimidex and the difference was very noticable.

Megabump and PARABOLAn are right you need to take an anti-e to make sure youi don't retain any water since estrogen is the primary factor or hormone that promotes that you need to cut it out get liquedex or armidex I hear that they do wonders.

I'm with MB, PB and LS, you need to get ahold of some Liquidex, I got some for me to drinky drinky.-ummm yummmy:spit:

Top Bottom