Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust eq tren a cycle pct question

breakny

sust eq tren a cycle pct question
Im 26, 175cm, 85kg and 7% bf
This is my 5th cycle
Iv used test deca tren a tren hex dbol stana and clen in the past with no sides.
My current cycle is as follows:
Week 1 - 4 dbol 40mg per day
Week 1 - 6 sust 250mg e3d or 583mg per week
Week 7 - 20 sust 250mg eod or 875mg per week
Week 7 - 18 eq 200mg eod or 700mg per week
Week 10 - 18 tren a 100mg eod or 350mg per week
I am currently at week 12 and I am starting to get a small lump in my right nipple. I know I should have been running an ai throughout with a cycle like this but iv never need it before so didnt bother which I know now was a mistake.
I have hcg clomid nolva arimidex forma-stanazol and forged post cycle on hand for estrogen controll and pct.
I started taking the arimidex yesterday at 1mg per day and I have sone letro on its way. What I wanna find out is how should I go about getting rid or this lump and how should I dose my pct.

you need to be using aromasin not arimidex... 12.5 mg ED to start with... adex will do nothing for you at this point... you also need to run eq at least 16 weeks... i cannot figure out why you would run it that way... you also DO NOT pin it eod... do you realize how long an ester it is? you don't really seem like you know what your doing... how could you ever run something like dbol without an ai? that's really concerning man...

here is a strong pct for you... you need to make sure you continue to use aromasin in pct as well...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

First of all the arimidex at 1mg alongside the forma-stanazol is shrinking the lump and has gotten rid of all sore or ichyness without reducing any of my aas doses. Im not very sensitive to estrogen iv run 50mg a day of dbol for 50 days with no ai untill pct with zero side effects. I know it is not recomended and it probably a mistake but iv made a lot of mistakes and iv never ended up in any kind of trouble. Im only experiencing sides now because I have 1500 mg of test derivatives a week converting to estrogen. Iv got letro due to arrive any day now and im planning on tapering up to 2.5mg a day untill lump is gone then taper back down to .5mg untill pct where I will switch back to arimidex along side my nolva / clomid pct continueing forma-stanazol throughout. Also hcg 1000iu a day between last test pin and start of pct. I know how esters work I know eq can be pinned once a week but if I did it that way it would mean 2 more injections a week isnt 200mg eod the same as 700mg e7d anyway? Im reading as much as I can on this and experimenting along the way iv made plenty of mistakes along the way thats for sure but im not as dumb as you are implying. Please tell me exactly what is so bad about my plan as is.

Also iv read a lot that 12 weeks is the minimum for eq although 16 is best for getting the most out of it. Im running it for 11 and frontloaded it so its not a complete waste.

Also iv read a lot that 12 weeks is the minimum for eq although 16 is best for getting the most out of it. Im running it for 11 and frontloaded it so its not a complete waste.

Actually 16 should be minimum and 20 is best.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

you already have all the answers man... your not as dumb as implied right? NOONE implied you were dumb but you ARE WRECKLESS... you know your making mistakes, yet you continue to do so and you KNOW IT... how wise is that? wise enough to finally have something bad happen... im not trying to be a dick but you asked for help and then you want to be smart about it... your not running eq right... 16 weeks is the MINIMUM... run it right or don't waste your time...

dylan laid out a good pct, but in my opinion you should get some test infusion in there from mrsupps, really nice kicker to the libido

If you have any questions come find me on muscle-research.com

Im taking in what your telling me and I didbt mean to be smart you know what you are talking about and I respect that. I just dont think I can afford to buy another pct can you tell me what is so bad about my planned pct. Iv alway recovered really well and kept a lot of my gains with only hcg forma-stannazol nolva and forged post cycle. This is my strongest pct yet but also my heaviest cycle.

Your suggested pct is gonna cost me another 400 dollars I should be able to get the cash together in time. With this stack should I still use hcg, forma-stanzol, and forged post cycle? Also can I use my suggested letro/adex protocal instead of the aromasin?

Top Bottom