Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust, Deca and Adrol

nicholasnicknic

Stats:
29 yrs old
5'10" 205lbs
lifting 8 years
3 previous cycles

Hey guys, so I've done test-E, sust, and dbol before but never deca or anadrol. My supplier sent me two packs of 50 anadrol tabs instead of the dbol I ordered, so I thought maybe I'd just use them instead or else wait for them to try and figure it out. Don't know if that's a good idea so let me know.

Anyways

Cycle:

Aromasin 25 EOD whole cycle adjusted as necessary

DBol 40mg ED Weeks 1-4 // OR Anadrol 50mg ED Weeks 1-4 not sure

Sust 750mg EW Weeks 1-12
250mg Weeks 12-14

Deca 500mg EW Weeks 1-12

PCT: Wasn't sure about nolva for this since I hear a ton of contradicting opinions with nolva and deca but regardless planned

wait two weeks

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Any help for pct would be great and any ideas on the whole dianabol or anadrol situation would be great too. Also I've got letro on hand in case shit starts to hit the fan. Thanks again!

first off you need proviron with deca always. that is the #1 thing you need to fix

2nd your pct is awful! we just had a guy post how he is in depression using that stupid outdated 2 SERM pct from the 90's. dude this is 2018 already, why are you using protocols that are 30 years old?

google the perfect pct

Thank you so much for the replies you guys. Definitely some interesting reads you gave me Muskate.

So after all that I'm thinking I'll wait to get the dbol instead so I don't play with something I don't quite understand yet.

Dose proviron at 50mg every day as long as I'm on deca.

And then for PCT I'll follow the perfect PCT protocol but would it be a problem to drop N2 and the HcGenerate? Never really even heard of those things and upon further research I think I'll be okay without them. Plus I have no idea where to buy them since the site doesn't ship from Canada.

Would it be fine just to add in those three extras? Certain that it would be a helluva lot better than just what I had planned anyways.

Thanks again for all the help you guys

Just some general observations:

The dosages seem high for a third cycle at 205lbs. I was able to get to 290 at 6'2" and never took more than a gram of total gear a week. How much are you going to take for your 5th and 6th cycle? Take only what you need to grow, nothing more. The more gear you take, the more side effects come with it.

I would back it down to something 500mgs of test a week and 250 mg of deca, and 50mg of dbol to start with. I guarantee you will grow just fine. If you don't, your diet is fucked, or you have bunk gear. No excuses for not growing on that kind of cycle.

I do like the idea of running the test a few weeks past the deca, since the deca takes so long to clear your system.

I would keep some caber on hand in case your prolactin gets too high. I remember being able to squeeze milk from my nipples one time with a deca cycle. Yummy! Nobody got time for dat.

Some people say use proviron, but I think its unnecessary. I never have. Usually, deca dick is caused by how suppressive deca is on your endogenous test levels. It also has a crazy long active life, which is why these suppressive sides can linger months after a cycle ends. If you have enough test in your system, and no prolactin issues, you should be fine.

Rock on.

I don't mind the cycle but don't think you need 750mg of test. I think 500-600mg is the tops. After that it just adds side effects. Deca is best for me around 300-400mg per week. As for deca and anadrol, just go with which one you want. If you really want the dbol then let the source make it right.

Top Bottom