Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust, DBol, Test E

ChizzyChase

Hey everyone. First things first, I'm a 23 year old male, 195lbs, 11%bf. My first cycle was just sust, and my second was Test E and Winnie. Going into my third a friend had told me I should try Sust, Test E, and Dbol. His instructions were as follows:

D-Bol - week 4-5
Test E - weeks 1-12 (1cc mondays and fridays)
Sust - weeks 1-12 (1cc every other day)

Although Im pretty sure I just want to go with the Test E and Sust, I would like to know what you guys think. Cheers.

Hey everyone. First things first, I'm a 23 year old male, 195lbs, 11%bf. My first cycle was just sust, and my second was Test E and Winnie. Going into my third a friend had told me I should try Sust, Test E, and Dbol. His instructions were as follows:

D-Bol - week 4-5
Test E - weeks 1-12 (1cc mondays and fridays)
Sust - weeks 1-12 (1cc every other day)

Although Im pretty sure I just want to go with the Test E and Sust, I would like to know what you guys think. Cheers.

Sorry buddy looks like no one chimed into help somehow. You they shun away a cycle that has an oral in it, yet, of guys guys would say Test E and dbol is good to good so is Sust, love that Sustanon, Deca, Test E, and Dbol. I felt like a giant for months, but I don't cycle I simply inject 5,000mg. any blend I chose, I mix myself. Tablets and capsules can range from anavar to winny and I take whatever I want. I don't even PCT and I been doing it this way for 10 years. I'm sure this is going to make a few pissed when they read this, then again you the fuck am I.
Good Luck on whatever you cycle!

Stacking dbol at the front of a cycle is awesome and once you do you wont want yo go back. Dbol is my fav oral best moods n just feel like superman.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Anofuctus, you my friend are a wild one hahaha.

Maccy I'm just worried I'll be taking too much test on the first day lol or am I just being a n00b?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom