Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust and dbol

HelpMeBulkPeople!

How is this looking for my 3rd cycle this time stacked with Dbol?

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 25mg
Week 1-13 sust 250 @ 500mg Every8days
Week 16 -18 pct ( nolvadex 20mg & clomid 50mg )

And what supps should I take eg, milk thistle....

Please keep as simple as poss lol cheers lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoQ10 and fish oil. Multivitamin too. If your muscles are building too fast and the rest of your body doesn't recover, you will be a lot more prone to injuries.

Eh with stuff like that, just go off the bottle. You could always do a TAD more considering most people that use those products aren't supplementing for steroid use. Your body could probably use it a lot more than a regular person.

I've just been reading about liv52 think I'm gonna go with that and arimidex...
With the arimidex how do I know what the right dose for me is? And when do I start the arimidex and finish mate?

I've just been reading about liv52 think I'm gonna go with that and arimidex...
With the arimidex how do I know what the right dose for me is? And when do I start the arimidex and finish mate?

u can go get an e2 blood test to see estrogen levels. I did while off cycle and post pct to see my baseline was already high. so I take.5 ed

Well as far as PCT goes, it depends on the half life of the gear you're using. I don't know them off the top of my head. But a quick Google of "when should I start (insert PCT here)?" You usually can find a list with the half life of each of the most common steroids and when to start the PCT.

My pct will consist of nolvadex and clomid I'm using the arimidex during the cycle to help gyno.
Although I'm having some real trouble to find it [emoji53]

How is this looking for my 3rd cycle this time stacked with Dbol?

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 25mg
Week 1-13 sust 250 @ 500mg Every8days
Week 16 -18 pct ( nolvadex 20mg & clomid 50mg )

And what supps should I take eg, milk thistle....

Please keep as simple as poss lol cheers lads

25 mgs of Dbol are a bit too few - you won't feel much from such a dosage. go for 40-50 mgs per day for noticeable results.

Ancillaries: N2Guard (high quality liver support), aromasin (10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle).

You also need to run a more complete PCT in order to keep your gains, and have a much easier recovery. To the clomid and nolva it will be a good idea to add some HCGenerate, and if possible - Ostarine. You should never run cheap with a PCT, as it is half of the success.

Top Bottom