Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust and dbol

So I got life support 2.0
The serving is 4 a day. Do I take during the whole cycle ( 13 weeks ) 4 tabs a day or stop after 4 weeks ( dbol cycle end ) ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This supplement is very weak, so I would take double the dosage they suggest, and would do so throughout the entire cycle.

You can take less N2Guard usually, but this is because it has over 30 ingredients, including the kings of liver support - TUDCA and NAC. This supplement has just 10 ingredients, all of which are rather average.

If you take some time to research liver aid supplements, TUDCA is truly the best liver aid supplement on the market today. No questions asked.

Check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/tudca

Life support 2.0 would be better then nothing but I would stack it with TUDCA or use a liver aid supplement that has a full serving of TUDCA in each dosage like N2guard.

You definitely need TUDCA in your support. The reason companies leave it out is because it is expensive and they just want to have a cheap product. In the end you get what you pay for. Stick to N2Guard with NAC, TUDCA, Milk Thistle, and over 40 total ingredients.

Top Bottom