Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust and dbol

My cycle starts in 7 days I ain't going to find any OR get any shipped in that time [emoji53]
I've put too much into this and prepared for too long to wait. I've bought cod liver oil tabs and multivitamins to take daily just to add abit more goodness. I'm gonna stick with the cycle support I found and see how I feel with that. Such a killa how scarce n2guard is [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can order n2guard directly from n2bm.com. They ship fast. If you place an order now, it'll probably be mailed out tonight.

The recommended dosage of n2guard is 7 capsules/day. I would use the full recommended dosage when using liver toxic oral steroids.

Definitely start your cycle since you put so much work into it. Just order some N2Guard and switch to it when you get it. A few days or a week are not going to make a huge difference. It is like comparing what will be ok vs. what is optimal.

Cheers boys I'm ordering it now, I expect delivery to be about month [emoji53] coming from the states !
The cycle support picture I uploaded I got wrong, it's 2 tabs a day, should I stick with the recommended dosage or take twice the dose at 4 tabs [emoji53]

So I got life support 2.0
The serving is 4 a day. Do I take during the whole cycle ( 13 weeks ) 4 tabs a day or stop after 4 weeks ( dbol cycle end ) ??

Top Bottom