Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust and dbol

I would rather go with N2Guard - it is better than Liv52 in every single regard. Just compare the ingredient lists, and you will see it by yourself. And it should not affect the Dbol, so I would not worry about it. And yes, you should definitely use aromasin throughout the entire cycle.

7 caps N2Guard is what you want. It contains NAC, TUDCA, and Milk Thistle just to name a few ingredients. Those are the best for the liver. It also has like 40 other ingredients so you can see how it is so much better than liv52.

fc978e260305991091fbe51c7a7c08eb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, it says " prevents water retention" [emoji53] I want water retention as my goal is bulking.
And the dose says 1 capsule a day, is that really enough?
I'm uk based

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Yes, it can reduce water retention, which is a good thing. Your goal of having water retention as part of your bulk is not a good idea - this water retention will be gone as soon as you stop the cycle, and it is not healthy to retain excessive water in your body.

2. 1 cap a day is good as a general support, but if you are on a steroid cycle, I would rather say 5 caps per day.

Top Bottom