Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust cycle lil over 8 weeks

Eightball-18

my source is going to give me 8-10 weeks of sust for roughly $270.
so I should take 1cc every 4 days for 8-10 weeks?
have any of you done this (if this is right) and how was the gyno? Will i need anything to stop the gyno?
my source said he did the exact same thing and that the gyno was fine and the gains were very nice.

any ideas or webpages on sust are greatly appriciated.

thanks !

Last edited:
I got mine (Russian) for $180 / 10 amps. Anyway I did 1 amp / 7 days for the 10 weeks. I gained 25 pounds at peak and kept 7 lbs solid weight gain. Nothing else just SUS250. I was clean when I started this cycle. Didn't even hint at gyno. Sus at moderate dosage is good about that anyway. Good Luck.

Hey bro,

I would pay anymore than 8 or 9 dollars an amp, but anyway... If this is your first cycle, which it sounds like it is I would do 500mgs of sus a week... Do a shot every monday (1amp) and thursday(1amp) for 10 weeks.... You can get gains from 250mgs a week, but of course being that this is your first cycle you would have way greater gains from the 500mgs a week... I promise you want be disappointed.... You want to get the most out of your first.... Also, I worried myself about gyno and getting it from sus... Just take the proper precautions have Nolva on hand just in case you start to get gyno... You will know when you start getting it, but I wouldnt worry to much about it.... Just have everything that you need and good luck..

Later,
Chris

Zilla,

Just wondering man, did you take clomid on the post cycle.. You gain 25 pounds and only kept 7 pounds of muscle... That's not to good bro...

first of all..........dont let your supplier tell you what you need and how much you need. you going to let him plan your cycle? lol. what are your goals? if you want better gains, stack it with some deca or equipoise. no telling how much you will be able to do without getting gyno until you get the symptoms. everyone is different.

Just to let you know, Sustanon-250 costs 0.50$ at Egypt & Primobolan costs 1$ at Greece & most countries having the same rates

Considering as a black market doesn't give the permission to your supplier to increase the price over 5000%

all supliers can get Steroids with a very little price and acting with the black market prices that makes you pay a lot of money, 270$ is a kind too much, try with another source

Here is the info that you wanted... Next time do a search....

SUSTANON 250 Substance:
Testosterone propionate 30 mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg
Trade Names:
Durandron (o.c.) 250 mg/ml; Organon ES
Sostenon 250 250 mg/ml; Organon Mexico, ES
Sustanon 250 mg/ml; Ravasini I
Sostenon 250 250 mg/ml; Organon GB, NL, FI, India, Russia, TK, CZ, BG
Sustanon'250' 250 mg/ml; Organon Thailand
Sustenon 250 250 mg/ml; Organon PT
Veterinary: Deposterone Gouglund Syntex Mexico

Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteris-tics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones.

It is further noticed that Sustanon is also effective when relatively low doses are given to well advanced athletes- It is interesting to note that when Sustanon is given to athletes who have already used this compound in the same or lower doses, it leads to similar good results as during the previous intake. Sustanon is usually injected at least once a week, which can be stretched up to 10 days. The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended-and fortunately are also not taken in most cases-the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid. Sustanon is well tolerated as a basic steroid during treatment which stimulates the regeneration, gives the athlete a sufficient "kick" for intense train-ing units, and next to the already mentioned advantage-rapid strength increase and solid muscle gain distinguishes itself also by its compatibility. In order to gain mass fast Sustanon is often com-bined with Deca-Durabolin, Dianabol or Anadrol while athletes who are more into quality prefer combining it with Parabolan, Winstrol, Oxandrolone or Primobolan.

Although Sustanon does not aromatize excessively when taken in a reasonable dosage many people, in addition, also take an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex and/or Proviron to prevent possible estrogen-linked side effects. Since Sustanon suppresses the endogenous testosterone production the intake of HCG and Clomid must be considered after six weeks or at the end of treatment. It is recommended that women not take depot testosterones since the androgen level would strongly increase and virilization symptoms could result. Despite this, it is not uncommon for female competing athletes in the higher weight classes to take testosterone since it helps in remaining "competi-tive." Women who use "Testo" or who would like to try it should limit its use to either only testosterone propionate or inject a maxi-mum of 250 mg Sustanon every 10-14 days over a period of no longer than six weeks. At this point we would like to emphasize once more that steroid novices should stay away from all testoster-one compounds since, at this time, they simply do not need them. The side effects of Sustanon are similar to those of Testosterone enanthate (see also Testosterone enanthate) only that they are usu-ally less frequent and less severe. Depending on the predisposition and dosage, the user can experience the usual androgenic-linked side effects such as acne, aggressiveness, sexual overstimulation, oily skin, accelerated hair loss, and reduced production of the body's own hormones. Water retention and gynecomastia are usually within limits with the "Sustas" or are not as massive as with enanthate and cypionate. Liver damage is unlikely with Sustanon (see Test-osterone enanthate); however, in very high dosages, elevated liver values can occur which, after discontinuing use of the compound, usually go back to normal. The fact that the liver is a very efficient organ and able to cope well with higher quantities of testosterone is confirmed in the book Doping-verbotene Arzneimittel im Sport by Dirk Clasing and Manfred Donike. On page 54 the authors state: "The liver is able to metabolize an almost unlimited amount of tes-tosterone (2 g of rat liver are able to break down 100 mg/day of testosterone). "

This remedy is somewhat different from others since it is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid. For male and female bodybuilders, how-ever, it is a very useful and recommended compound which is con-firmed by its widespread use and mostly positive results. Nolvadex belongs to the group of sex hormones and is a so-called antiestrogen. The normal application of Nolvadex is in the treatment of certain forms of breast cancer in female patients. With Nolvadex it is pos-sible to reverse an existing growth process of deceased tissue and prevent further growth. The growth of certain tissues is stimulated by the body's own estrogen hormone. This is especially true for the breast glands in men and women since the body has a large number of estrogen receptors at these glands which can bond with the estro-gens present in the blood. If the body's own estrogen level is unusu-ally high an undesired growth of breast glands occurs. However, in healthy women and particularly in men this is not the case. Despite this, it is mostly male bodybuilders who use Nolvadex, and fewer women. At first sight this seems somewhat inconceivable but when taking a closer look, the reasons are clear. Bodybuilders who take Nolvadex also use anabolic steroids at the same time. Since most steroids aromatize more or less strongly, i.e. part of the substance is converted into estrogens, male bodybuilders can experience a sig-nificant elevation in the normally very low estrogen level. This can lead to feminization symptoms such as gynecomastia (growth of breast glands), increased fat deposits and higher water retention.

The antiestrogen Nolvadex works against this by blocking the es-trogen receptors of the effected body tissue, thereby inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor. It is, however, important to un-derstand that Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids) from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptors. This characteristic has the disadvantage that after the discontinuance of Nolvadex a "rebound effect" can occur which means that the suddenly freed estrogen receptors are now able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood. For this reason the combined intake of Proviron is suggested (see Proviron.) Nolvadex is also useful during a diet since it helps in the burning of fat. Al-though Nolvadex has no direct fatburning effect its antiestrogenic effect contributes to keeping the estrogen level as low as possible. Nolvadex should especially be taken together with the strong an-drogenic steroids Dianabol and Anadrol 50, and the various test-osterone compounds. Athletes who have a tendency to retain water and who have a mammary dysfunction should take Nolvadex as a prevention during every steroid intake. Since Nolvadex is very affective in most cases it is no wonder that several athletes can take Anadrol 50 and Dianabol until the day of a competition, and in combination with a diuretic still appear totally ripped in the. limelight. Those who already have a low body fat content will achieve a visibly improved muscle hardness with Nolvadex.

Several bodybuilders like to use Nolvadex at the end of a steroid cycle since it increases the body's own testosterone production -which will be discussed in more detail in the following-to counter-act the side effects caused by the estrogens. These can occur after the discontinuance of steroids when the androgen level in relationship to the estrogen concentration is too low and estrogen becomes the dominant hormone. A very rare but all the more serious problem of Nolvadex is that in some cases it does not lower the estrogen level but can increase it. Another disadvantage is that it can weaken the anabolic effect of some steroids. The reason is that Nolvadex, as we know, reduces the estrogen level. The fact is, however, that certain steroids -especially the various testosterone compounds-can only achieve their full effect if the estrogen level is sufficiently high. Those who are used to the intake of larger amounts of various steroids do not have to worry about this. Athletes however, who predominantly use mild steroids such as Primobolan, Winstrol, Oxandrolone, and Deca-Durabolin should carefully consider whether or not they should take Nolvadex since, due to the compound's already moderate ana-bolic effect, an additional loss of effect could take place, leading to unsatisfying results.

A rarely observed but welcome characteristic of Nolvadex is that it has a direct influence on the hypothalamus and thus, by an in-creased release of gonadotropine, it stimulates the testosterone pro-duction in the testes. This does not result in a tremendous but still a measurable increase of the body's own testosterone. This effect, however, is not sufficient to significantly increase the testosterone production reduced by anabolic/androgenic steroids.

The side effects of Nolvadex are usually low in dosages of up to 30 mg/day In rare cases nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, numbness, and blurred vision can occur. In women irregular menstrual cycles can occur which manifest themselves in weaker menstrual bleeding or even complete missing of a period. Women should also be careful not to get pregnant while taking Nolvadex. It is important for fe-male athletes that Nolvadex and the "pill" not be taken together since the antiestrogen Nolvadex and the estrogen-containing pill nega-tively counterfeit each other. The normal daily dosage taken by athletes corresponds more or less to the dosage indications of the manufacturer and is 10-30 mg/day To prevent estrogenic side ef-fects normally 10 mg/day are sufficient, a dosage which also keeps low the risk of reducing the effect of simultaneously-taken ste-roids. Often it is sufficient if the athlete begins this preventive intake of Nolvadex only three to four weeks after the intake of anabolics. Athletes who have tendencies toward gynecomastia, strong water retention, and increased fat deposits with steroids such as Dianabol, Testosterone, Anadrol 50, and Deca-Durabolin usually take 20-30 mg/day The combined application of Nolvadex 20-30 mg/day and Proviron 25-50 mg/day in these cases leads to excellent results. The same is true for athletes who are in competition, and for women. Women, however, should do without the intake of Proviron or at least reduce the dose to one 25 mg tablet per day. Unfortunately, in most cases, a very pronounced gynecomastia ("bitch tits") cannot be reduced by taking Nolvadex so that often surgery is required, surgery which is not paid for by health insurance. First signs of a possible gynecomastia are light pain when touching the nipples. The tablets are usually taken 1-2x daily, swallowed whole without chewing, with some liquid during meals.

Nolvadex unfortunately is a very expensive compound. Some ex-amples: In Germany one hundred 20 mg tablets cost $192. In Spain the prices are fixed by the govern-ment and it makes no difference whether it is an original Nolvadex or a generic compound. One hundred 20 mg tablets cost approx. $60 in Spain. In Greece the same quantity costs about $85. The athlete should look for the 20-mg version since, from its price, it is the most economical. On the black-market, mostly the foreign Nolvadex can be found costing about $2 - 3 per 20 mg tablet. Origi-nal Nolvadex tablets can be easily identified since, on the front, ICI (name of the manufacturer) is stamped and, on the back, the name "Nolvadex". Most of the time the tablet strength is also imprinted. Ten tablets are included in an unusually large push-through strip. In the U.S. original Nolvadex is packaged by the manufacturer, ICI Pharma, in small, white plastic boxes with a childproof screw cap. So far there are no fakes of Nolvadex and its generic products.

Research, research and more research!

8Ball

I fear that you have not been researching your first cycle for very long......am I right?

They guys here will be very helpful in suggesting stacks etc, but it is very hard when you don't tell us what your goals are.

Do you have a goal?

You need to know what your goals are and how far you are prepared to go to reach them.

What are your stats and how long have you been training?

Most importantly, you must research your diet!

Have Nolva and Clomid handy. Nolva in case gyno starts to tickle your nipples and clomid for getting your post cycle testosterone levels back up to keep those gains.

Ask mods for help if ever in doubt!

Regards

Blonski

Top Bottom