Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust bloat or deca bloat

cleanps

I am just about finished with a cycle, 10 weeks deca and 8 week sust. I have gained 30 pounds. Eat alot of clean food and push it like hell in the gym.
After the first week I began to hold water in the face and gut a little bit. Don't mind the little gut but the facial situation sucks.
Question. Which tends to bloat you out, the sust or deca? So I can look foward to the day when I quit looking like a fat pig in the face.:bawling:

They both tend to bloat. Winny would have helped with the deca and Nolvadex or Liquidex would have helped with the Sus. Funny it came so early though you weren't using any dbol?

Thanks Slopain, you know It was first cycle. I tried to educate myself about this as much as poss. Next time I will further my understanding of what a very good cycle may be. I have had a tendency, espec when I was younger to hold water and weight in the face. The gut took longer to show retention, about 4 weeks.
Thanks for the input

i am on week 3 of my decca sust cycle , how would I fit some winny in it ? Also I have some liquidex too . I want to keep the bloat to a minimum .

Just toss in the winny at 50mg eod you just want enough to get after the progesterone like bloating from the deca.

If your doing 500-750mg or so of sus (or dont have nolvadex) take the liquidex @ 1mg eod or .5mg ed. If your doing a gram go ahead and go 1mg ed.

Not to be off the subject but... Slopain I love that pic under your name LOL

What site is that off of? hehe

Peace
DrZ

Top Bottom