Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250 for cycle

Cyp or eth is your best bet for a 1st cycle.

there is this misconception that running test for a first cycle is somehow safe and mild and that is furthest from the truth. don't get baited into doing it unless you understand that you will experience androgenic, estrogenic sides and get shutdown to your HPTA

my point is that steroids are serious business and don't open that can of worms until you understand the risks v rewards. 90% of guys should not be touching steroids who do. if you are in that 10% who are truly ready then you have my blessing, just make sure you have all your stuff on hand for cycle AND PCT. and that you also run bloods, check my signature.. if you are still looking for more help feel free to hit me up for a consult and I can coach you through the process.

Sustanon is a great first steroid cycle. Because of the fast acting esters you will not have to wait three weeks for the steroid to start giving results. You also will not need an oral for a kickstart. Make sure you have Arimidex on hand to control estrogen. I would start my dosage being your first cycle at 375mg per week for 10 weeks. You should see some amazing results if your diet is in check. You should be consuming calories over maintenance by using one of the many BMR caculators online to determine how many calories you need in a day. Take in 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and stick to basic compound movements to build overall body size.

it may or may not be.. without your stats posted, noone can answer whether you should even be using steroids to begin with

age/height/weight/body fat? training history?

The thing is he is probably going to do it anyway. You know most of these guys never come back to their thread to further get involved. Might as well give him the information. Atleast he will know where to start and hopefully not do anything stupid.

Top Bottom