Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250 Anavar PCT advise please!

So start pct while still running the var? Sorry I'm confused.

No run var until week 15. Then start pct the day after you stop var. And in regards to your pct question dont use nolva. Its garbage and it does nothing for recovery. This is a solid pct 15-19

Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Forma
DAA.

NTBM REP

@kevin2590

....all the sides you hear about getting from clomid is a result of the dosing being way to high, you can recover fine off a normal dose like mentioned above..

As for nolva, its an old, out dated supplementation for pct, their are better ways

Sent from my SGH-T959

@superman_77 thank you for your reply. That's what I was wondering cause I was told to take 300 1st day and 100 for 14 days and the 50 for another 14 day along with 60/40/40/20 nolva and I found that crazy. So today I took 50 clomid with 20 nolva. Should I definitely stop nolva at this point? I heard the side for libido on nolva was terrible.

@superman_77 thank you for your reply. That's what I was wondering cause I was told to take 300 1st day and 100 for 14 days and the 50 for another 14 day along with 60/40/40/20 nolva and I found that crazy. So today I took 50 clomid with 20 nolva. Should I definitely stop nolva at this point? I heard the side for libido on nolva was terrible.

Stop nolva and drop clomid dose to 25 mg day.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom