Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust 250 @ 250 MG

Thread 1: What's better, Prop or SUST? Thread 2. WHATS better, prop or sust? Thread 3: What's BETTER, Prop or Sust? Thread 4: What's better PROP or Sust? Thread 5: What's better, prop OR Sust?

Cant someone help me??? lmao!

i only asked the prop question once and all the questions are different. i am tryin to get as much info as i can to determine my next cycle. as you can see by my questions i amleaning towars sust. but why bust my balls for asking questions. its better than going in blind isnt it?

question 1: sust or prop
question 2: good stack with sust
question3: amount of sust needed
question 4: scar tissue
question 5: aas testing

atleast get your facst straight. don't ridicule me then post imporper flaming, and discourage people from getting the information they need to make a good decision, if you dont like the questions dont post. thanks terminator

oh quesrtion six was aboiut tren dposages and i dont like askjiong all of the questions i the same thread becasue people ONLY answer one.

Take it easy brother, I was just playing with you. Look and see who answered all your other questions before you get mad.

i know you did thats why i didnt get it? i dont mind sounding ignoant on this board if the result of me asking questions is a good cycle. its better than going in blind and making mistakes. KARMA

Top Bottom