Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suspension tabs vs suspension inject

TheBone

Just wondering if there is a BIG difference

I'm asking cuz my ass is hurting from trenbolone.

The suspension tabs are 20mg each and sublingual.

If I was to take 5 a day (to make 100 mg - like taking a shot) would there be a HUGE difference?

Or, should I suck it up and take the shots?

p.s If I was to get the tabs, would I take them at once, or space them through the day, like 3 in the a.m. and 2 prior to workout (bed?)

Thanks guys!

If they are the tabs I'm thinking of his sheet said take every couple hours. I would also like to know if anyone has any personal experience with the sub sauce tabs.

Later
Mitch

Tabs, being non 17-AA will be elimenated by liver soon as they reach it. I think, it's a matter of minutes, after being absorbed into bloodstream.
I might be wrong, but I think, that tabs are completely uneffective.

i have a whole buncha tabs lyin around, i just gotta come aroudn to try them in my current cycle

there was a post last night by Dead Man Inc he is usign them, so are some other people
do a search on dead man inc and do another search on test suspension tabs....u'll find people who're using them

if i use them before u get to, i'll let u know

tabs---people are skeptical bout it, cuz its new, but i hear the users got good results
but injections are sure to work if it slegit

i have heard from a few people that they are worthless....you have to take an enormous amount just to get minor results....the shots are much better, but very painful

Top Bottom