Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suspension and Fina Cycle update (FIRST CYCLE)

mor123

Well guys a lot of you warned me not to go there but I am now 4 days into my first cycle which consists of Suspension and Finabolan. 6 shots a week for 6 weeks of suspension and 6-8 weeks of the finabolan. Suspension = Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Finabolan = Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
That's it for the start but will increase my shots as I go.

I have to admit I wasn't expecting the suspension to hurt this much. For all who have never done a cycle DON'T do suspension first. My first shot of suspension hurt so bad that I could barely walk and looked like I had been shot. The shots are getting better and I hope the pain lessens(please GOD!). Feel a lot harder today and am getting bigger pumps. Started to hold a little water as well.

I have been eating like a maniac. I have put on about 3 pounds of water and probably fat from all the food I am eating but am eating good food. No sugar or crap like chips etc....

Well that's about it just wanted to update and vent a little about the pain.

Oh by the way, for those doing any suspension and can't get the suspension to inject once in the needle just go pick up some B12 from the pharmacy and pull some into the suspension in the syringe. Then shake it side to side to blend the two and to not let the susp. settle. Works good!

See ya

Last edited:
Congrats on the gains so far bro! You are one your way, good luck on the rest of your cycle!

M18

Top Bottom