Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sus ester action specifics ?

noslen

I just wanted to know something about how the esters of test in sus work. I assume that they stay in the oil at the site until the ester 'wears off' and then the free test moves into the blood where it can act. I don't know if this is true but this would be a good starting point to learn how they really work.

If it were true, however, would the test be noneffective in the blood with the ester attached and thus an injection into the blood would be a waste of gear? - like when a capillary is hit.

Well sustanon has 4 different esters. It was originally produced so that one could shoot the drug once every couple of weeks get quick results with the propianate and keep the test levels elevated for a longer time with the slow acting esters.

It did not work like they orginally intended, due to the fact that by the time the second shot rolled around you body had lost the effects of the faster acting test. Your body would not maintain a constant blood concentration level of test, which we now know is very important for body building.

nautica

Top Bottom