Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus, Deca, Naps, EQ. cycle

CrazyGrowth

Item
Nile Sustanon........................................ 16 amps
QV 300mg Deca..................................... 10cc
QV 200 mg EQ........................................10cc
5mg Nap d-bols......................................200

Question: Should i buy another 15 sus so i can run my test every other day for 8 weeks, or should i buy 1 bottle of T-400 and use them together for 8 weeks.

need some suggestions on how to put the cycle together. Would like to put together a 10 week cycle.

peace,
CrazyGrowth

I would drop the Deca and Get another bottle of Eq and then scratch the T400 and buy more Sust. Shoot me an e-mail or PM if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help you out

M18

what have your other cycles looked like? what are your stats?

i agree with buying more sust, t400 is the worst test i have ever taken.

but i go for deca over eq, so if this is your first time using deca you might make great gains off 300mg/wk for 10 weeks.

with the dbol you can almost get 30mg/day for 5 weeks. imo just run 30mg/day for as long as you can.

awesome bro. i had a feeling i should go with 15 more sus. I have used deca at 200 mgs for 10 weeks a year and half ago. I think the deca will give me decent growth and with the eq in there it should help a little too.

I have done three cycles so far and have gone form 103lbs to 222lbs and then abck done to a lean 190lbs. so i am happy with my results. My last cycle was 8 weeks long and i pyramid form 250 mgs to 1000 and back down. that was 4 months ago. so my receptor sites are clean and ready to be bombarded!

Thanks
CrazyGrowth

Top Bottom