Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus 250/Tren Ace/Dbol Cycle

HONEY BADGER

Hi guys new to the forum thing.
Im 230 with 13-15%bf, 5’8 and 26
Does anyone have advise for a 7week cycle.
Looking to gain good quality size...

Thank you
Please let me know if you need any other details. Ps done around 5 cycle never this one before.

Peace

7 weeks just isn't long enough to use sustanon because it contains mostly long esters, so i would save it for another time

you can use tren ace and dbol alone without the sustanon.. i actually would rather you stack tren ace with an anabolic like tbol or var, or you could stack in a SARM.

Ok in your opinion what is the minimum time I should run my sus?

sustanon was designed for TRT. i mean you can use it for a short cycle like this but i think my point was you should swap it out for test prop for just 7 weeks or just leave out test altogether

sustanon won't even hit peak levels till week 5 or 6. so stopping it at week 7 is just wasting gear. i wouldn't even run sustanon for 12 weeks to be honest. that is still short technically, again it was designed to be used long term for TRT purposes not for cycling in the first place

12-14 weeks is best for sustanon. It would make the most sense to stack with with tren e, as both are long esters.

Something like this -

Weeks 1-6: Tbol 30mg/day
Weeks 1-6: A good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com
Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 500mg/week
Weeks 1-12: Tren e 200mg/week
Weeks 1-12: Aromasin 10mg EOD
Weeks 1-12: Cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
Weeks 1-12: Cardarine 20mg ED

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You definitely need to do as @muskate and @stevesmi say - sustanon is a long acting steroid, so it is completely pointless to run it for a short period of time. If you want decent results with it, aim for 12-14 weeks. This is a fine cycle duration for sustanon.

Top Bottom