Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUS 250, Every week or every 5 or 6 days

f4209211

Do i have to shoot SUS 250 every week, i'm thinking of Shooting it every 5 days and get done in about 8 weeks and finish up with cloimd. Will the difference of 2 days make a difference overall in my cycle in terms of progress or Side effects or it should be cool.

Has anyone ever tried it.

You can inject it however you want, but because of the different esters in sust it is only needed to be injected every week. That is how I cycle mine anyway.

I always did it once per week. Never had a poblem gaining @ 500mg weekly. There a lot of members that will propably post charts and half life data and suggest ED or EOD injections, but in my opinion they are makig a science out of nothing. One per week always did wonders for me, sometimes as much as 30lbs in a 8 week sust only cycle at @500mg weekly. So i do not see how i could have gained more by following a different injection schedule at the same dosage.

Moral of the story? Once weekly is fine.:)

I take mine every 4th day...because I was told to take advantage of the prop...

MohawkMuscle said:
I take mine every 4th day...because I was told to take advantage of the prop...

Yep like clock work, there is the first one.

BTW: How does every 4 days take advantage of an ester metabolised in about 24 hours? The sust esters do not work one at a time people, they all go to work at the same time, some last longer then others and get in quicker. In reality Sustanon resembles the action of a single ester test.

Top Bottom