Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Survey On Anabolic/androgenic/steroid Users

mr.huge

MODS IF YOU COULD MAKE STICKY ID APPREACIATE IT: THE SURVEY IS ALSO UP ON THE FOLLOWING BOARDS: RENEGADEBODYBUILDING, RIPPEDMASS, FITNESSBOARD, MESO-RX, MESOMORPH, AND A FEW OTHERS THANK YOU

SURVEY:

The survey is to find out what agents people are using and what doses are being used. There is some beleif in the medical community that AS are not used anymore
due to testing in most sports. I disagree as I am sure you do. There is also issues surrounding doses used and stacks used. Most believe athletes use prescribed doses as stated in the package inserts. I disagree
also. We are attempting to learn more and publish this so others know AS are used and their prevelance needs to be addressed. There are lot of myths surrounding AS that need to be cleared up, but no one wants to research them.

We are trying to get a new study going where we administer AS to athletes at doses that most people use. That is one reason I need as many people as possible to fill out the survey. It is the building block to get funding etc.. for a new study..

Our approach as you know, is to provide scientific literature to discuss AS usage.

LINK TO SURVEY: https://capsule.pharmacy.uiowa.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Survey.woa/

I need 100+ people to complete the survey to make it reliable, and when the results are tabulated I will forward them on to everyone. (Results will be forwrded to Admins on each site)

Brought to you by your friends @ www.mesomorph.net

PS: If you have any questions comments or concerns contact Mr.Huge at [email protected] or PharmD at [email protected]

Error Message

For those it does'nt work for if you are getting a error message, I think the reason is b/c you may be using IE6.0..

It is the newest but has the most flaws and doesnt read somethings very well..

Mr.Huge

Your help is appreaciated. please keep this thread bumped guys & gals

Last edited:
I don't know that a survery of 100 people that frequent boards that are open about AS use would be considered reliable...

The reason for a minimum of 100 people

Which has been surpassed i sure. Is the more people who use a/s that take the survey the better chnaces we get to recieve moeny for funding of the next research project. This research is being done through a big ten university. UI I my self have been physically involved in some of the past research as well.

Mr.Huge

I would do it but I keep getting the error message....

Did you try to..

refreshb the screen a couple times? those it does'nt work for if you are getting a error message, I think the reason is b/c you may be using IE6.0..

It is the newest but has the most flaws and doesnt read somethings very well..

try it through netscape or msn or aol or anything besides IE6.0

Mr.Huge

Top Bottom