x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Surgery Update

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Surgery Update within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: If yall remember i had surgery 4 weeks ago *dec 5th* and they removed a tumor from my small intestines. At the time i just finished a cycle and weighed 195 and currently i am 172. I found out alot of that was water weight as the first night after the surgery i peed out 8000 ml. They only put in 2000 ml into me and i had "fllushed" my system out the day before. Currently i am useing a band for light training and in 2 weeks i hit the gym takin it easy. I will lift untill late summer and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Surgery Update

Surgery Update

If yall remember i had surgery 4 weeks ago *dec 5th* and they removed a tumor from my small intestines. At the time i just finished a cycle and weighed 195 and currently i am 172. I found out alot of that was water weight as the first night after the surgery i peed out 8000 ml. They only put in 2000 ml into me and i had "fllushed" my system out the day before.

Currently i am useing a band for light training and in 2 weeks i hit the gym takin it easy. I will lift untill late summer and start a cycle again. Just an update.

Re: Surgery Update

Quote Quote posted by Selfcentor
    If yall remember i had surgery 4 weeks ago *dec 5th* and they removed a tumor from my small intestines. At the time i just finished a cycle and weighed 195 and currently i am 172. I found out alot of that was water weight as the first night after the surgery i peed out 8000 ml. They only put in 2000 ml into me and i had "fllushed" my system out the day before.

Currently i am useing a band for light training and in 2 weeks i hit the gym takin it easy. I will lift untill late summer and start a cycle again. Just an update.
    Well im Glad your doing well. As far as the weight loss it scares me to think that can happen...I feel so good when on,( & Big)i have to control myself not to keep extending the cycles !

If you want to be one of the big boys, you can't just eat when you are hungry!

take it slow. u will get back to your previous level.

good luck bro!

Glad you are back at it. Slowly but surely. Good luck bro!

Pro Bodybuilder

Glad your ok. Thats the most important thing. Band training is a great idea, and probably the best advice anyone can give you. Once you regain your strength and are healthy enough to get in the gym your gains should come back rather easily. I injured my back a few years ago and was out of the gym for 6 months. I was pathetic when I came back but in about 5 months I was back to old stats with good diet and training. It always sucks to lose that much weight though, to watch all your hard work disappear for something that you can't control is very frustrating, but you know what you have to do to get bigger and stronger than that and your ok after surgery so all is good in my opinion. Good luck with your training and gains!

Quote Quote posted by Trendsetter21
    Glad your ok. Thats the most important thing. Band training is a great idea, and probably the best advice anyone can give you. Once you regain your strength and are healthy enough to get in the gym your gains should come back rather easily. I injured my back a few years ago and was out of the gym for 6 months. I was pathetic when I came back but in about 5 months I was back to old stats with good diet and training. It always sucks to lose that much weight though, to watch all your hard work disappear for something that you can't control is very frustrating, but you know what you have to do to get bigger and stronger than that and your ok after surgery so all is good in my opinion. Good luck with your training and gains!

Yea 6 weeks is alot better than 6 months. Thanks for the encouraging words

glad to hear you are doing ok

great to hear your doing good. Just take it slow bro and the gains will come back. I had acl surgery 3 years ago and as soon as i got back in the gym tryes to squat the same weight as i had b4 surgery. Its hard to "pace" yourself or hold back in the gym. But ut will pay off in the long run.

goodluck bro take it slow!!

good to hear--bet you cannot wait ti graduate from the bands