Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Surgery Update

Selfcentor

If yall remember i had surgery 4 weeks ago *dec 5th* and they removed a tumor from my small intestines. At the time i just finished a cycle and weighed 195 and currently i am 172. I found out alot of that was water weight as the first night after the surgery i peed out 8000 ml. They only put in 2000 ml into me and i had "fllushed" my system out the day before.

Currently i am useing a band for light training and in 2 weeks i hit the gym takin it easy. I will lift untill late summer and start a cycle again. Just an update.

Selfcentor said:
If yall remember i had surgery 4 weeks ago *dec 5th* and they removed a tumor from my small intestines. At the time i just finished a cycle and weighed 195 and currently i am 172. I found out alot of that was water weight as the first night after the surgery i peed out 8000 ml. They only put in 2000 ml into me and i had "fllushed" my system out the day before.

Currently i am useing a band for light training and in 2 weeks i hit the gym takin it easy. I will lift untill late summer and start a cycle again. Just an update.
Well im Glad your doing well. As far as the weight loss it scares me to think that can happen...I feel so good when on,( & Big)i have to control myself not to keep extending the cycles !

Selfcentor said:

Glad your ok. Thats the most important thing. Band training is a great idea, and probably the best advice anyone can give you. Once you regain your strength and are healthy enough to get in the gym your gains should come back rather easily. I injured my back a few years ago and was out of the gym for 6 months. I was pathetic when I came back but in about 5 months I was back to old stats with good diet and training. It always sucks to lose that much weight though, to watch all your hard work disappear for something that you can't control is very frustrating, but you know what you have to do to get bigger and stronger than that and your ok after surgery so all is good in my opinion. Good luck with your training and gains!

Trendsetter21 said:
Glad your ok. Thats the most important thing. Band training is a great idea, and probably the best advice anyone can give you. Once you regain your strength and are healthy enough to get in the gym your gains should come back rather easily. I injured my back a few years ago and was out of the gym for 6 months. I was pathetic when I came back but in about 5 months I was back to old stats with good diet and training. It always sucks to lose that much weight though, to watch all your hard work disappear for something that you can't control is very frustrating, but you know what you have to do to get bigger and stronger than that and your ok after surgery so all is good in my opinion. Good luck with your training and gains!

Yea 6 weeks is alot better than 6 months. Thanks for the encouraging words

Selfcentor said:

glad to hear you are doing ok

great to hear your doing good. Just take it slow bro and the gains will come back. I had acl surgery 3 years ago and as soon as i got back in the gym tryes to squat the same weight as i had b4 surgery. Its hard to "pace" yourself or hold back in the gym. But ut will pay off in the long run.

Top Bottom