Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Surgery tomorrow morning for broken eye socket

gorillahung

The plastic surgeon said I need to have my eye socket repaired or else my eye will slowly sink deeper into my skull. It has to be done as soon as possible. I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 7:30. This sucks donkey dicks! He has to make a cut right underneath my eye and put in metal screws. This is going to hurt like a son of a bitch! I broke my hand a long time ago and had to have metal parts installed and the surgery hurt 100 times worse than actually breaking my hand. I can only imagine what it's going to be like having metal parts put in my face. In the meantime I'm scared that I'm going to get fat again. I'm going to continue using my testosterone. I read a study where mice with broken bones healed much faster when given nandrolone. I actually went to the gym yesterday afternoon just to get out of the house. I did leg extensions and leg curls, some abs, and very light dumbell curls (one of my arms is bruised and swollen from the accident). Shit, I don't even have a car, it's totalled. At least I had collision insurance even though it's an older car (2002 Mazda Miata with 98K miles). I think book value on it is about $4,000 so I have no idea whether the insurance company is going to give me something fair for it. I loved that little car. I'd like to get another one but I doubt I'll find one that I can afford. If I could, I'd wait until I get the money I inherited but there's going to be some time as we have to sell grandma's old house first. I think I may possibly have the worst luck of any person ever.

the first thing you do after getting in a car accident is hire a good lawyer. they will get as much money from the insurance company as they can and keep a cut of it. if you try dealing with the insurance company on your own you are playing into their hands. they are crooks and they don't make money paying people fairly

Get a good lawyer and DONT talk to insurance companies yourself. They are not your friends. They will try to pretend like they are on your side but they are your worst enemy.

They will record everything you say to them and try to use it against you. DO NOT trust them. Hire a good lawyer and let him handle it all. The least you talk to them and the least you say, the better.

The plastic surgeon said I need to have my eye socket repaired or else my eye will slowly sink deeper into my skull. It has to be done as soon as possible. I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 7:30. This sucks donkey dicks! He has to make a cut right underneath my eye and put in metal screws. This is going to hurt like a son of a bitch! I broke my hand a long time ago and had to have metal parts installed and the surgery hurt 100 times worse than actually breaking my hand. I can only imagine what it's going to be like having metal parts put in my face. In the meantime I'm scared that I'm going to get fat again. I'm going to continue using my testosterone. I read a study where mice with broken bones healed much faster when given nandrolone. I actually went to the gym yesterday afternoon just to get out of the house. I did leg extensions and leg curls, some abs, and very light dumbell curls (one of my arms is bruised and swollen from the accident). Shit, I don't even have a car, it's totalled. At least I had collision insurance even though it's an older car (2002 Mazda Miata with 98K miles). I think book value on it is about $4,000 so I have no idea whether the insurance company is going to give me something fair for it. I loved that little car. I'd like to get another one but I doubt I'll find one that I can afford. If I could, I'd wait until I get the money I inherited but there's going to be some time as we have to sell grandma's old house first. I think I may possibly have the worst luck of any person ever.
HGH!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hopefully the surgery went well and you are healing up. Let us know how it goes with the pain and progress you are making. Wishing you the best luck and recovery.

They have me doped up on percocets right now. He only gave me a 4 day supply. I have a major black eye and swelling. I can feel the metal plate in my face. They gave me a bunch of pain medicine in the recovery room and now I can't poop. I just took ex-lax. I feel the need to relieve my bowels but nothing will some out. Maybe the ex-lax along with the tons of water I've been drinking will make something happen.

Top Bottom