Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

surgery recovery

gymdawg

had major surgery on the 23rd need to know if deca or anavar will aid in recovery, the doc and his physical therapy are all one, same building so he get's the cash, took him 13 mnths to finally give me surgery, 3 herniated disc's, they put a plate and screws and compressed the spine, I will not do another year of his Jane Fonda shit, the kids there are young enough to be my kids for christ sakes, I know moreabout the body then these idiots! if I use a medical term they look at me like I'm fuck'n crazy, quick run and check your little text book, I'm not trying todo cycle, weight room is longway off, but to be at the mercy of people who TELL me how I should or should'nt feel ain't happening, my point is this was a long time injury coming not from lifting somthing heavy, in the mean time for this entire period I have had no income so you can see why a quicker rehab is in the most importance to me! please, please help if someone canhave no where else to turn!!!!!!

I would wait at least 6~8 weeks after the surgury before i would use any AS. You got to give your body enough time to heal.

gymdawg, I didn't see anyone else with an opinion so I'll give you mine.
I had a motorcycle accident back in 99, which required two back surgeries.
Although I was on when it happened, it took 3 months before the first op.
When i finally got to therapy I was down from a solid 230 to 185.
I could not walk without a walker and had to be put into water therapy
due to a lack of stength. After the first week I could not take it any more
and started with 15mg of d-bol a day, only went up 25mg a day asI was
using it for rehab. after 3 1/2 more weeks I was released from therapy
due to fact that their weight machines were no longer posing any challenge.
So a little long winded but yes I would think as would help.
not to sure about the deca, maybe something a bit faster acting.
Peace and good luck. Hope you feel better soon.
Sal

I totaly sympathise with you... I've had 3 major neck surgeries in the past year one in Aug.00 and the other 2 in Feb. 01. It has been a long road, but I can finally say I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I started an Anavar cycle in June, and it has help me tremendously. After doing some research I found this is an AS that is used on HIV patients. It is also safer for women than other AS I am combining it with Gh as this is a natural amino acid that helps heal. I waited for the OK from my Dr. to start with a workout routine. Good Luck!!:)

Top Bottom