Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supps over the counter and AAS

Douglasspro

After reading all this great info in your post and articles from you guys I have decided to run my test and winstrol cycle, This will be my first cycle, I don't want to add another roid in there even feeling like it, I would like to but I rather to go slow being this my first time. So I am here thinking about taking some Cell Tech ( creatine) while cycling, so I just wanted to ask you if it's not necessary, I have seen some info about creatine causing water retention and experienced body builders saying don't mess with creatine when you do AAS because it will most likely just bloat you, I just need a final opinion on this guys. Also seen a creatine called "Ancient strength" from the n2bm brand everybody in these steroid forums talks about, would this be a good one to take or not?

Creatine will only cause water retention if you are using an excessive dosage. If you are using the recommended 5-10g per day dosage, you won't experience any side effects like water retention.

Creatine is a really good inexpensive supplement that is often overlooked.

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some heavily marketed creatine supplement that is going to cost 10x more but provide no additional benefits. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

A creatine supplement shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Ancient strength is around $15 for a 30 day supply.

Personally I would drop the winny because you will just end up with joint pain. Unless you are really low body fat then winny is not a good compound anyways.

As for the creatine, Ancient Strength is a much better option. Not only is it way cheaper but it is a pure creatine product without any added ingredients.

Top Bottom