Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppression From Standalone Proviron

I have used it by itself for 4 weeks at a time and my libido after i came off crashed and crashed hard. If i read the post correctly it had no affect on test levels but them what would explain my crash?

the problem is proviron by itself does nothing but harden you up. and when you stop it goes away.

stacking it with something anabolic like test or dbol and its awesome, but by itself?

I realize the substance does not have drastic effects for physique standalone (or much noticable effect at all, although I suppose this varies from person to person), but what it does of course have many other properties, namely libido, strength increase, and aggression. I'm interested mainly in the latter two. It may not seem much for someone who, let's say, regularly uses test, but for someone natural such as I, it seems a great deal given that the product does not suppress you, hence my interest in it. Certainly, I don't know why it does not receive more attention.

I have used it by itself for 4 weeks at a time and my libido after i came off crashed and crashed hard. If i read the post correctly it had no affect on test levels but them what would explain my crash?

You've told us very little and can't really expect a worthy answer in return. What were the exact details of you use? Did you use it after coming off of a ccyle as part of PCT? If not, are you certain your hormones were normal prior to use (no suppression/shutdown from past cycles)? Had you had libido problems prior? It certainly may have been estrogen rebound, or a host of other things.

I realize the substance does not have drastic effects for physique standalone (or much noticable effect at all, although I suppose this varies from person to person), but what it does of course have many other properties, namely libido, strength increase, and aggression. I'm interested mainly in the latter two. It may not seem much for someone who, let's say, regularly uses test, but for someone natural such as I, it seems a great deal given that the product does not suppress you, hence my interest in it. Certainly, I don't know why it does not receive more attention.

I don't buy at all that it doesn't suppress you. if something is put into your body which is androgenic then why wouldn't it suppress? the body is gonna notice a foreign androgen in the body and shut itself down.

in your case wanting to stay natural I would encourage you to run natty test boosters like hcgenerate, unleashed, etc. rather than run something androgenic.

i would never trust studies over science and personal experience.

you can try it out yourself by running legit proviron for lets say 6 weeks straight.. then run a blood test and see if your LH drops. that would be the only way to know for sure.. but I would bet on it would suppress you due to its androgenic properties. also another problem is it could be individually based meaning 10 guys try this experiment and 9 it suppresses and 1 it doesn't or vice versa. so the only way to know for sure is YOU to be your own guinea pig. and to add more flames to the fire with AAS use you might have 1 result in 2012 but a totally diffrent results in 2014 with the same experiment... and also different brands and different quality of AAS can make a heap of difference.

I don't buy at all that it doesn't suppress you. if something is put into your body which is androgenic then why wouldn't it suppress? the body is gonna notice a foreign androgen in the body and shut itself down.

in your case wanting to stay natural I would encourage you to run natty test boosters like hcgenerate, unleashed, etc. rather than run something androgenic.

you can try it out yourself by running legit proviron for lets say 6 weeks straight.. then run a blood test and see if your LH drops. that would be the only way to know for sure.. but I would bet on it would suppress you due to its androgenic properties. also another problem is it could be individually based meaning 10 guys try this experiment and 9 it suppresses and 1 it doesn't or vice versa. so the only way to know for sure is YOU to be your own guinea pig. and to add more flames to the fire with AAS use you might have 1 result in 2012 but a totally diffrent results in 2014 with the same experiment... and also different brands and different quality of AAS can make a heap of difference.

I agree with Steve here. Try it for yourself and get the bloods to back it up. You might be lucky and not experience suppression or you may be unlucky and experience it.

Bottom line -- proviron is mildly suppressive and obviously the higher the dosage and duration, the greater the suppression. This is why I believe it;'s a nice kicker and "finisher" to a cycle. (Quite frankly, in many ways it's better than SARMS in that regard). The effects can be enhanced by using UNLEASHED. Use the two together and your sex drive will be INSANE.

i agree with steve as well... its a steroid... its androgenic... it may not be nearly as suppressive as others but i find it hard to believe that there is no suppression at all but like steve said, its all speculation unless you try it and run the blood test... i absolutely love proviron though and think it is a wonderful addition to cycles...

It may not seem much for someone who, let's say, regularly uses test, but for someone natural such as I, it seems a great deal given that the product does not suppress you, hence my interest in it. Certainly, I don't know why it does not receive more attention

sorry, I what I really meant was "does not suppress significantly enough to matter (or for the studies listed to detect significant changes and conclude no changes in test). If you'll read my conclusion in the original post it states this, as well as agreeing with you that it does suppress, just at the higher doses tested. As for why it would barely suppress at more reasonable doses, who knows? Maybe there are data out there explaining this that I haven't found. The point is, whether we know how it works or not, it has been demonstrated to work that way.

My friend, studies are a part of science.

Not a bad idea, of course, but here I usually prefer to go with more proven pharmaceutical test boosters such as clomid/toremifene, exemestane, etc. For someone who claims to trust science, however, I must ask: is there really alot more science supporting these supplements you recommended than there is supporting the mildness of proviron on the endocrine? Mind you, I barely know anything about supplemental so-called "test boosters", so maybe I'm speaking out of turn here and there is legitimate data on the products you mentioned.

also another problem is it could be individually based meaning 10 guys try this experiment and 9 it suppresses and 1 it doesn't or vice versa. so the only way to know for sure is YOU to be your own guinea pig.

Yes, this is true with any drug. Medicine is a statistical science. However with this substance, instead of 1 in 10 people, it would likely be less than 1 in 300, as that was about the total number of people in all the studies not showing suppression at 25-150 mg. But you do have a point. If I run it, I would probably run clomid or something similar throughout just to be extra careful.

Bottom line -- proviron is mildly suppressive and obviously the higher the dosage and duration, the greater the suppression.

Yep, this is pretty much it. Or, to put it more precisely, at dosages below 100-150 mg it is so mildly suppressive that the suppression can barely be detected by blood test if at all (hence studies 1-5), and doses going up to the 300's begin to become noticably suppressive.

i agree with steve as well... its a steroid... its androgenic... it may not be nearly as suppressive as others but i find it hard to believe that there is no suppression at all but like steve said, its all speculation unless you try it and run the blood test... i absolutely love proviron though and think it is a wonderful addition to cycles...

Yes, I also believe it's not completely devoid of suppression but then again I never claimed otherwise. See above. What I maintain (and what the studies maintain) is that suppression from doses ranging from 25 to about 150 mg per day is so miniscule as to be irrelevant from a practical viewpoint (if the changes in testosterone were not even considered statistically significant to the researchers then such changes certainly won't effect your phisique/well-being). It is of course entirely likely that some remarkably small suppression occurred in the subjects due to the feedback loop, in which any extra androgen is going to be sensed and hormonal output changed accordingly to some degree (depending on amount/type of angrogen, &c.)--it's just with this drug at these doses the degree of change is so tiny as to barely be called suppression at all in the practical sense.

Top Bottom