Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Support techs, moderators, administration or computer savy

NEWcb38ac

My pimary account of 3 years is having major problems...

Whener I try to log in it says thank you for logging in but my main screen gies no user contol panel and it looks the same s anun-logged user.

When I try to post anything or send pm it gives me a log in prompt and when I fill it in I get a message thatonly platinum users can use whatever I try to use. This happens on EVERY feature.

The problem first came up after I erased all my old pm's and changed my cookie settings. I set it to not autmatically log me in but di not cange the setting for remaining cookied or logged in from page to page. Also I put on the inzisible mode and to not be contacted by e-mail all due to a temporary privacy scare.

I have talked to tech support and they say my account is active and to clear my cache ect but I've done that and afteraot of trouble Ifinally got this nam to work.

I've been on the board since March 2000. Once before I had ove 500 posts taken off my tally and now it seems I've lost my account

Did you change the email account where you receive notifications? If so, then you must activate your account by clicking the link they send you to that new addy. I dont know if this is your problem, but that's what happened to me a while back. If you deleted it, you need to contact george, that's what i did, and he took care of it in about an hour.

I didnt change my e-mail but I changed it to not contact me... I'm not sure if this did anything. I was simply trying to go untracable ect for a little while.

Top Bottom