Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements info

A

AfterDark

I'm 21 years old, and I just started bodybuilding. I don't wanna become a pro, all I want is to increase a little the size and strenght of my muscles.
So, can anyone tell me what are the best supplements to take to achieve my goals?
What I mean is that I don't whant to take a lot of stuff, only what is necessary to see some results, ofcourse not over night...
And also I only wanna take natural stuff, no anabolics, no steroids...
To be more specific, what should I take exept creatine and proteins? What kind of creatine, effervescent,serum or normal? What brand? I have so much questions because I have no experience in this domain and except the web I have no other source o information.
Thank you anticipated for your time.

the best thing you can do is use the search at the top ofthe list there is tons of information you can read. but to answer your question I stick with proteinfactory.com, cell-tech if i got the $$$, ZMA, Amino's, multi-vit,flax oil. and FOOD is the best for growing, eat 1.5 -2 grams of protein per pound of bodywieght lots of chicken,tuna,eggs,steak,ect. hope this helps bro

My suggestion is to forget about the suppliments and brands and everything else right now. What you need to do is get yourself into a gym and get some training experience under you belt. At least 6 months and that's not even really enough, but once you do this then start to aquire knowledge in the supplements field.

Supplements are no good if you have no basic natural experience as well as knowledge. Because, how can you truly assess what your body needs for supplements when it hasn't done anything yet for you to measure what it is that you need?

------------------
Two 45 plates and a chicken is the breakfast sandwich of champions!!
skinny.gif

Rock On!

Top Bottom