Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements

dew925

Ok so been on her for last 6 weeks at 200 mg test depot weekly , I've been making some good gains, Illd like to also add in about another 200 mg test cyp around the 3 or 4 day after pin from doc.would that be beneficial or how many days after docs pin should I pin? Plus Illd like to add beast an n2 guard , what else would I need? Since I'm on hrt I really won't need a pct , correct?

Since you are going to remain on TRT/HRT no PCT will be needed correct...as you are well aware you are describing blast & cruise. Your doctor is injecting you with 200mg Test Depot? And you want to add in additional 200mg of Test Cyp EW? When does your doctor administer your weekly TRT dose? You have never ran Beast before correct?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you wanna bulk then take 400 mg test a week. Id also run the beast but start at 20 mg day with n2guard. Id also use hcgenerate on cycle.

NTBM REP

Ma doc pins on Thursdays. No haven't ran beast before, but got in on the bogo before the ban, just thought it would be a good kickstart or boost with the test,

Just pin your other dose on monday. The beast will be an awesome addition to the test. But its liver toxic so n2guard is a must.

NTBM REP

Haven't experienced any sides at 200 mg / week , since I'm upping dosage would clomid eod be reccomended?

Haven't experienced any sides at 200 mg / week , since I'm upping dosage would clomid eod be reccomended?

Aromasin @ 12.5-25mg ED, or Adex @ .5mg EOD...no need for Clomid for you bro. You could also choose to just run Proviron if you want @ 50-75mg ED, but unless you experience sides you most likely won't need it. You can always opt to just have some Forma Stanzol on hand as well...easiest of all AI's.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I disagree that you don't need PCT while on HRT. You still produce some T, even on HRT and you want to keep hormone levels as stable as possible. Plus there's estro and liver detox that's a part of PCT.

Top Bottom