Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplementing my TRT

Carles shut

hi boys I'm a 45 year old , 6'1 and weight 171 lbs, men who started trt 4 weeks ago(200mg a week) I have always been a sports men and always stay on shape, since I'm on trt I took the decision of adding something to my trt and put up some muscle mass since I lost some muscle tissue, as I got older, according to my dose of trt and stats what would you guys recommend to add for mass gains and run it for about -10 weeks, my trt cycle lentgh is unknown it all depend in my what my next blood work results, again what would you recommend and what dose, thank you.

200 is on the higher side of TRT. If I was you, I would just go with the 200 a week and work getting more calories to gain the muscle mass you are wanting. You will be surprised how much you can grow on just 200 a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are active you simply are burning too many calories everyday. it isn't a bad thing at all so i'm not saying to stop exercising

but i agree with the guy above. start eating more if you want to bulk up. don't dirty bulk. just eat more of the good stuff. sweet potatoes, rice, oatmeal are great complex carbs.

If you just got put on TRT 4 weeks ago, it'll only just start to be kicking in. 200mg/week should put you at the very high end of the normal range. If your diet and training is on point, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to put on a lot of muscle.

If you need to get blood work done again in the near future, adding in other steroids isn't a good idea since it'll effect the blood work results.

I would simply get a good quality whey protein powder to increase your daily protein intake. Get a pure whey isolate. I personally use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. It tastes really good and is pretty affordable. Check that out.

I would probably wait a little while and see how you do now that the TRT has reached peak hormone levels. You might be able to make some great gains before having to add in another compound. You also want to have the trust of your doctor too so this early into TRT and if you had weird bloods it might cause an issue.

Top Bottom