Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Stacking

timmy54

Hey all. I'm new to the forum and, quite frankly, relatively new to the world of weight training/fitness. I have been running and doing crossfit for about a year now. Before that it was some lifting and some boot camp stuff. However, I am really starting to get into exercise and fitness. Needless to say, I have began to plateau and I'm not seeing the results I want. Also, I don't really know how to convey the results I want. I want to build muscle mass, but also lean out. If that makes any sense. I still workout and run quite frequently and my diet is very good. However, I am not sure what kind of stacking I should be doing in an attempt to get the results I want. Any help with supplement stacking examples, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks~

Hey all. I'm new to the forum and, quite frankly, relatively new to the world of weight training/fitness. I have been running and doing crossfit for about a year now. Before that it was some lifting and some boot camp stuff. However, I am really starting to get into exercise and fitness. Needless to say, I have began to plateau and I'm not seeing the results I want. Also, I don't really know how to convey the results I want. I want to build muscle mass, but also lean out. If that makes any sense. I still workout and run quite frequently and my diet is very good. However, I am not sure what kind of stacking I should be doing in an attempt to get the results I want. Any help with supplement stacking examples, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks~

Are you taking any supplements at the moment at all

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

yes, I'm currently taking 2 of the GNC vitamin packs (ripped/AM and strength/pre workout), a pre workout BCAA, post workout protein with creatine. The GNC packs were a suggestion from a friend of mine and the other stuff is by At large nutrition.

yes, I'm currently taking 2 of the GNC vitamin packs (ripped/AM and strength/pre workout), a pre workout BCAA, post workout protein with creatine. The GNC packs were a suggestion from a friend of mine and the other stuff is by At large nutrition.

Whats in those packs..

Ripped:
Mega Men® Sport – This high-potency clinically studied^ sports multivitamin formula includes critical components to fill important nutrient gaps in regular supplementation programs. Mega Men® Sport contains B-vitamins that are important for energy production and carbohydrate metabolism.* It provides amino acids, including BCAA, and a joint cushioning blend for healthy joint cartilage.* Also features a broad spectrum of cell-protecting antioxidants and nutrients that aid in boosting immunity.*
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – Features 4 grams of CLA clinically shown to support the lean, toned muscles for a healthy body composition that elite athletes push to achieve.* CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is present in fatty foods many athletes cut from their training diet programs.
Thermo Igniter 12X- Push your performance to higher levels, increase energy and speed up metabolism.* This clinically proven, proprietary thermogenic blend has been shown to help you burn 12 times more calories* and increase your metabolism before , during and after exercise. In addition, just one capsule supports improved endurance and performance to help your body work longer and harder than ever before.
Waterex -AS athletes strive to bring out muscle striations, vascularity and extreme definition, excess water retention beneath the skin can be a barrier. Waterex is an all-natural, scientifically formulated, water balance formula designed to help regulate excess body fluids while supplying vital electrolytes to keep your muscles primed for performance.*

Sport:
Mega Men® Sport – This high-potency clinically studied^ sports multivitamin formula includes critical components to fill important nutrient gaps in regular supplementation programs. Mega Men® Sport contains B-vitamins that are important for energy production and carbohydrate metabolism.* It provides amino acids, including BCAA, and a joint cushioning blend for healthy joint cartilage.* Also features a broad spectrum of cell-protecting antioxidants and nutrients that aid in boosting immunity.*
Amplified Creatine 189™ – This advanced, cutting-edge formula has been clinically proven to get in your muscles better than ordinary creatine. Creatine promotes cellular hydration and helps fuel muscles to improve and enhance athletic performance.* This form increases strength with only 25% of the dose of ordinary creatine♦. In a clinical study, this form of creatine yielded 189% muscle creatine uptake relative to ordinary creatine monohydrate.† This allows you to take less and getmore into the muscle!
Tribulus Terrestris & Anabolic Primer – Features high-quality Tribulus Terrestris and Fenugreekextract clinically studied to support anabolic muscle factors in the body.*

**These are all taken from the GNC website, All rights reserved**

But I'm almost done with them (30 days) and I don't feel anything. Like I said, it was a suggestion by a buddy of mine.

But I'm almost done with them (30 days) and I don't feel anything. Like I said, it was a suggestion by a buddy of mine.

I would get a good fat burner from a reputable company and a good preworkout. A good preworkout you should notice its working almost immediately..

Fat burner
Preworkout
Protein
Creatine
Is all you really need

Top Bottom