Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Kingdom is the new Elite Fitness Sponsor. FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

Please help me in welcoming our new Sponsors wwww.supplementkingdom.com

Supplement Kingdom is a complete supplements store that carries all of your favorite supplements and some more. SupplementKingdom.com ALWAYS SHIPS FREE!!!!

No matter the amount of your order, SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE!!!!

Help support Elite Fitness by supporting our Sponsors.

Here is a preview of what they have in store:

:) :) :)

Ephedra Tea

Muscle Milk

6-OXO

VPX-RedLine

11-OXO

Looks good.
I'll check out the site.

Just checked out their site.
Looks like they have awesome prohormones and their prices are pretty affordable.

good price on the syntrax nectar, the only whey i use

So is it real ephedra in that tea or is it? COuldnt find the info I wanted on that product as far as quanity and dose for whatever reason.

Lets all thank these guys for helping to support the site and make it possible for so many Bodybuilders.

If you have any questions or comments about their products, please feel free to e-mail [email protected]

King is a life long Bodybuilder and very serious about our lifestyle.

Thanks Guys, and thanks to Elitefitness.com for allowing us to sponsor this great site. We know there are a lot of choices out there when it comes to shopping for you supps, we also know that prices seem to keep going up. SupplementKingdom.com tries to give the best everyday price along with FREE SHIPPING to help you afford the supplements you need to make the changes you want. We ship 95% of all orders same day and have great customer support, so if you ever have questions about a particular supp and you can't find the answer here, call us, we will be glad to try and help.

As far as the ETEA, yes, its actually epherad tea, now the amount of ephedra is not listed for legal reasons im sure, but the tea leaves come from Utah, called Mormon Tea which has ephedra properties within it.

Top Bottom