Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To supp or not to supp with creatine when doing var.....

Dave949

That is the question................inputs, opinions and personal experiences are all welcomed and appreciated.

yea what's the deal with this? My impression was creatine was all about water retention and var was all about smooth clean gains? Is there any noticeable significant synergenic effect? I'm curious as well. I want to go on an athletic kind of cycle. Just get an extra edge you know. Var + creatine only might be one of the possibilities. On one board in particular Var + Creatine seems to be THE way. I'm not sure why though.

Anavar stimulates the formation of phosphocreatine, a body compound that can replenish ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate).
- the very same thing creatine is supposed to do.
I figure the synergy is one hot ticket!

I'm doing it right now with San V12 turbo & I feel great. I started the creatine for 2 weeks prior to the var & the creatine alone had me feeling pretty pumped & about 3 lbs heavier. The hydrating effect of creatine is intra-muscular, not sub-Q... does not make me feel bloated.

halfaclue said:
I'm using the CEE from Af with var..just started the CEE on Friday though so it is early

Please let us know how that cycle goes.. !! How much var are you running.. and are you doing anything else special or taking anything else? I am considering the exact same thing almost.. around feb or march of next year.. let us know how well the cee works with the var.. haven't heard of anyone trying it yet.. good luck man!

The water retention issue was one of the purposes of putting the creatine in an ethyl ester. CEE has no water retention issues.
To answer the question, yes. Oxandrolone does much better when you supplement creatine with it.

i would use creatine with var

Gained 14lbs kept 12 when doing 40mg of var and 10 grams of creatine for 9 weeks. Great combo.

hey Mookie post your diet. i gained that also in 10 weeks. if you wouldnt mind could you post the diet up? thanks bro

Top Bottom