Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To supp or not to supp with creatine when doing var.....

wootoom said:
hey Mookie post your diet. i gained that also in 10 weeks. if you wouldnt mind could you post the diet up? thanks bro
Diet was great throughout 5 eggs and a bagel for breakfast with a protein shake(2 scoops of muscle milk, 2 bananas, little honey and some skim milk). lunch was usually tunafish or grilled chicken than a power bar(one way) for dinner usually fish I had fish at least 4x a week steak, chicken, or pasta. I work the night shift 5:00pm to 1:30am I eat dinner at break around 7:30 I live 2 minutes away from work so I could come home to eat. I work at a high school with a nice gym so I lift around 10:00 after my workout I would drink a protein shake(muscle milk with 4 scoops of dextrose). When I got home I would eat some pretzels or a bowl of cheerios. Never counted the calories also did a multi-vitamin, 400iu vit-e, and 500mg vit-c a day. Var gives me alot of energy and strength goes through the roof I have tried test, deca, primo, dbol, and eq. Var is my favorite I think my next 10 cycles will be var and primo.

Mookie said:
Diet was great throughout 5 eggs and a bagel for breakfast with a protein shake(2 scoops of muscle milk, 2 bananas, little honey and some skim milk). lunch was usually tunafish or grilled chicken than a power bar(one way) for dinner usually fish I had fish at least 4x a week steak, chicken, or pasta. I work the night shift 5:00pm to 1:30am I eat dinner at break around 7:30 I live 2 minutes away from work so I could come home to eat. I work at a high school with a nice gym so I lift around 10:00 after my workout I would drink a protein shake(muscle milk with 4 scoops of dextrose). When I got home I would eat some pretzels or a bowl of cheerios. Never counted the calories also did a multi-vitamin, 400iu vit-e, and 500mg vit-c a day. Var gives me alot of energy and strength goes through the roof I have tried test, deca, primo, dbol, and eq. Var is my favorite I think my next 10 cycles will be var and primo.

Hey Mookie. thanks alot bro. appreciated. i would say close to the same goals as me. very nice. i dont use muscle milk though. maybe i will try one of my shakes with muscle milk as a Preworkout shake. im planning on 100mg/ed of Orbit Var for 8 weeks. i will let you know on my results. thanks again Mook much appreciated.

wootoom said:
Hey Mookie. thanks alot bro. appreciated. i would say close to the same goals as me. very nice. i dont use muscle milk though. maybe i will try one of my shakes with muscle milk as a Preworkout shake. im planning on 100mg/ed of Orbit Var for 8 weeks. i will let you know on my results. thanks again Mook much appreciated.
100mg let me know the results of that.

Top Bottom