Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperStimluant and Pump3d review

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Just got my samples today and popped three SuperStims before coming into work for the night. These things are very strong. I don't feel shaky or light headed, just feel very alert and have an acute sense of awareness. Which in my line of work is necessary. Very good stuff. Tomorrow before my workout I will be using pump3d, I can't wait.

My stats are 5'10" and 208lbs (been cutting from 235lbs). I can't vouch for the "tasting colors" part, not sure I would want that while working the overnight anyway, but this will be in my stash of supplements to get me through the night and feeling right. Usually at night I take two LipoStim, can't say I have done three LipoStim at once to run a side by side comparison, but my initial reaction is SuperStim is more powerful. Good clean energy right here guys pick yourself up a bottle.

Re: OMEGA'S SuperStimluant and Pump3d review

LipoStim and Lipoflame are Fat Burners just to clarify! :) sorry

SuperStimulant is an "Energetics" product like 5 hour nrgy or excellent coffees only much more sophisticated and long lasting and pure

Formulation is my specialty...... thus know these are indeed the real deal......and made for their chosen purpose

Just got finished with my 3am cardio session. I tookmy 3 SuperStim pills at 7:30pm EST, did cardio for an hour from 3am-4am and had plenty of energy. Maintained a consistant 8-9 METS on the elliptical machine for 40 minutes.

This is great stuff. Can't wait to try pump3d.

Both supps are for real. Best products Omega has put out so far, and that's saying a lot :D

I get geeked on 6 pump3d. The recomended 8 caps = a fucking phenominal workout. Be warned. You will sweat like a pedo on a playground. It's very thermogenic.

Just got back from the gym. 8 Pump3d caps was ridiculous. I like pump3d much better than Amp02. OMEGA got it right with these products for sure.

That was an insane workout.

Amp is more Pump heavy

Pump3d is new but it is more for Power in the gym and maximum "CNS firing"

Thus One would take Amp if they workout at night and need to rest later

An others would take Pump3d in the day where they need to go for it, for max effort and still keep going

Top Bottom