x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Superqt4u2nv's "Miotolan AKA Furazabol..." Post Got Me Wondering About Blood Lipids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Superqt4u2nv's "Miotolan AKA Furazabol..." Post Got Me Wondering About Blood Lipids within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: If someone is on a cycle of injectables and experiences increased blood lipids, can this be counteracted by taking a theraputic dose of miotolan? Is the mechanism of action that causes miotolan to reduce blood lipids ineffective with an AAS regimine? Are there other anti-hyperlipidemic steroids aside from miotolan?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Superqt4u2nv's "Miotolan AKA Furazabol..." Post Got Me Wondering About Blood Lipids

If someone is on a cycle of injectables and experiences increased blood lipids, can this be counteracted by taking a theraputic dose of miotolan? Is the mechanism of action that causes miotolan to reduce blood lipids ineffective with an AAS regimine? Are there other anti-hyperlipidemic steroids aside from miotolan?
    "Government is a gun that shoots money at your enemies and blows up in your face" - Stefan Molyneux

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood." - H L Mencken

“How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature which interest him in the fortune of others and render their happiness necessary to him though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.” - Adam Smith

Da Pope

Re: Superqt4u2nv's "Miotolan AKA Furazabol..." Post Got Me Wondering About Blood Lipids

great question!

this would be ideal for anavar abuser's such as myself.

maybe mac knows something

Re: Superqt4u2nv's "Miotolan AKA Furazabol..." Post Got Me Wondering About Blood Lipids

bump