Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol weight loss

BostonJames

I am running fusion suplements methdrol, meant to be a superdrol clone. I have never done superdrol before. I am on my 3rd day and have lost 4 lbs. is this normal? I am running 20 mg with n2guard and transaderm. I am not sure whether to get rid of it or if the cycles always start like this. I am 24 5'10 and started at 185. Is this a bad superdol clone? Or is this normal?

I am running fusion suplements methdrol, meant to be a superdrol clone. I have never done superdrol before. I am on my 3rd day and have lost 4 lbs. is this normal? I am running 20 mg with n2guard and transaderm. I am not sure whether to get rid of it or if the cycles always start like this. I am 24 5'10 and started at 185. Is this a bad superdol clone? Or is this normal?

What's your diet like

Getting more than usual. 3500 with 200 g of protein and 250 carbs. I feel a bit dehydrated. Drinking lots of water tho.

No, I see no reason to stop. You may just have retarded genetics that do everything opposite. Here's the test. Think about lifting your left arm. If your right arm goes up, your retarded.
Just fucking with you man. Everyone's body reacts differently. Stay on it for your 4 weeks or W/E you were gonna do. If in the mean time you start feeling odd, get off.

Top Bottom